We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 616 Posts
    any progress on this yet?
      • 1,495 Posts
      So far all my guessing is kinda miss the target, so I don’t wanna make another wrong assumption. But it might be that the rest of the code need to be adjusted, so that the ’’ column will be substitue with null or ’null’. Not to for sure, which that will work with all version of MySql.

I believe the code will be the one for manager, so it’s not to big of a deal like changing the whole MODx core, hopefully! smiley
        Wendy Novianto
        [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
        [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
        • 616 Posts
        sorry for being so persistent but are there any news or discoveries yet?

thank you in advance for your efforts
          • 155 Posts
          I can also confim that this is still an issue on the current release.

I added the fix provided in this thread and it now works, albeit without any plugins or modules.

The problem is persistent using PHP 5, MySQL 5 and IIS 6 (shudder I know, but its the only thing I was allowed to do in this instance!).

• 155 Posts
            Regarding the strict mode issue in mySQL 5, disabling it will correct the problem.

Find your installation directory and edit my.ini

FIND:

sql-mode="STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION"

REPLACE WITH:

sql-mode=""

Of course, this is at your own risk. This disables MySQL’s strict mode, which we are doing since it is only for an internal program. Please remember you are responsible for your own actions smiley