We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,215 Posts
    index.php is not needed. /?someparms are qualed /index.php?someparms.

Not sure that double slash can occur an error.

But you can to try and remove it. In \assets\plugins\managermanager\widgets\mg_backend_manager\mg_backend_manager.php
    mm_createTab($title, 'mgmanager', '', '', 'If the tab is empty, please, click here to <a onclick="saveRefreshPreview();" href="#"> Save and Refresh</a><iframe id="mgmanager" src="'.$modx->config['site_url'].'/?id='.$docid.'&mmgal_id='.$_GET['id'].'" height="500" width="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>'); 

Remove / after $modx->config[’site_url’]
      DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
      • 75 Posts
      ¤Metaller

Well. I looked at that extra slash and removed it, but it made no difference.

Kind of peculiar that it gets the "?id=19&mmgal_id=19"" string but nothing shows up anyways...
      And it’s not a browser specific error. I get the same error in FF3.

I’m sort of running out of things to try thoug. laugh

Thanks for your effort.
      Much appreciated.

Amrit
        • 1,215 Posts
        I don’t understand, why id and mmgal_id has the same value. It means that you trying to edit document with MG manager call that we created.

Is this error occur with all other documents that you are trying to edit?

Did you trying to change return (int)$id; in the snippet code?
          DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
          • 75 Posts
          Thanks for your patience Metaller.

The id and mmgal_id was the same because I was editing that document.
          If I edit another document mmgal_id changes to whatever document I’m editing.
          But still nothing shows up.
          Not kind of shure why though...

Yes. I tried to change return (int)$id;
            • 1,215 Posts
            I have no any ideas. May be i can help if you can give me manager access to your test site.

• 74 Posts
              i got same error :
              « `[[GetGalleryI` is not numeric and may not be passed to makeUrl() »

Thanx sinbad, he`s fix works for me:
              [!MaxiGallery? &manage_gallery=`[[GetGalleryID]]`!]

PS. Metaller, thanx for perfect MaxiGallery backend solution.

• 1,215 Posts
                Yes, it’s right solution. I updated the code in my post.

• 884 Posts
                  I installed mg backend widget on another modx install I have and when viewing the galley tab I see another document in the preview instead of the gallery managment. (shows doc id 2)

I read back the posts and changed return (int)$id; in the snippet but it didn’t help.
                  the frame source seems to me like it gets the correct IDs.
                  doc ID 29 is my mg_backend document with the GetGalleryID snippet and 27 is the document with the gallery.

Do you see anything that’s wrong or can think on something I can try?

Thanks in advance.

$('div#'+mm_lastTab).after('<div class="tab-page" id="tabmgmanager"><h2 class="tab">Edit gallery</h2><div class="tabIntro" id="tab-intro-mgmanager">If the tab is empty, please, click here to <a onclick="saveRefreshPreview();" href="#"> Save and Refresh</a><iframe id="mgmanager" src="http://domain.com/?id=29&mmgal_id=27" height="500" width="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe></div><table width="450" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" id="table-mgmanager"></table></div>'); 
                  mm_lastTab = 'tabmgmanager'; 
                  tpSettings.addTabPage( document.getElementById( "tabmgmanager" ) ); 
                  //  -------------- mg_backend_manager widget include ------------- 
                  		var iFrames = document.getElementsByTagName('iframe');
                  		function iResize()
                  		{
                  				iFrames[0].style.height = iFrames[0].contentWindow.document.body.scrollHeight + 'px';
                  		}
                  		$('iframe').load(function()
                  			{
                  				setTimeout(iResize, 0);
                  			}
                  		);

• 1,215 Posts
                    May be you have some permission restrictions on this document and MODx redirect you to doc 2.

• 884 Posts
                      thx Metaller for the replies!

The problem was that I had &manage_target=`87` in my Maxigallery call, when I removed it I see the upload form of the widget.

BUT, I have another issue I wanted to ask, some parameters from MaxiGallery are not used when I manage the pics from mm.
                      for example dropshadow and max_pic_size are not being taken care by mm upload form.

It doesn’t make sense to me because if I understand correctly the complete maxigallery call is giving with the GetGalleryID snippet?

any ideas? did you noticed this on your install too or is it just me?