We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 884 Posts
    I tried the MaxiGallery backend widget you posted few post before this one but when I add in the MM rules chunk the following I get blank page without anything editable on the right panel.
    Do u have an idea what I missed? I followed ur instructions from the zip file.

Thanks in advance!
      • 75 Posts
      Gaaaah. Or sumtin.

Been trying to get this Widget to work, but all I get is a MODx parser error.
      « `[[GetGalleryI` is not numeric and may not be passed to makeUrl() »

I have followed everything to the letter. (I’m quite new to MODx so it took me some time to get everything into place)
      BUT, I can’t get it to work.

ManagerManager works as it should, and it also creates the Edit Gallery tab so the widget and the chunk must be ok.

I put this in an empty document, with only [[MaxiGallery? &manage_gallery=`[[GetGalleryID]]`]] in it.
      I also created the document as suggested.

The snippet GetGalleryID:
      <?php
      if (isset($_GET['mmgal_id']))
      {
      	$id = $_GET['mmgal_id'];
      	session_start();
      	$_SESSION['mmgal_id'] = $id;
      }
      else
      {
      	$id = $_SESSION['mmgal_id'];
      }
      return $id;
      ?>

I’m all out if ideas.

And I would really really like to get this working.
      Just don’t know how.

Suggestions anyone?

Cheers
      Amrit
        • 1,010 Posts
        Try this instead and see if that helps:
        [[MaxiGallery? &manage_gallery=`[!GetGalleryID!]`]]

• 128 Posts
          Back to the T_STRING error --

I narrowed it down that its a problem with the mm_rules chunk. One bad rule apparently can throw the whole thing off. Solved.
            • 1,215 Posts
            @sinbad May be you have an error in your code? Did you copy folder from zip file to MM folder?

I just tested this widget again from uploaded zip file and seems that it’s working.
              DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
              • 884 Posts
              my bad, I only uploaded the file without the folder. thanks for the heads up. it even say "Copy mg_backend_manager folder to" don’t know why I read "file" smiley

However now I get the error mentioned above
              « `[[GetGalleryI` is not numeric and may not be passed to makeUrl() »

TobyL fix was close, but for me what worked was calling the whole Maxigallery call uncached like so
              [!MaxiGallery? &manage_gallery=`[[GetGalleryID]]`!]

Thanks a lot. this is one more awesome widget for MM great widgets list. I love mm so much, if the name wasn’t so long I would tattoo it on my ass smiley
              thanks again.

• 1,215 Posts
                May be you didn’t do this:
                2. Create document, hide it from frontend users. Template - blank, uncheck Cacheable.
                  DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
                  • 75 Posts
                  I tried the suggested ! like TobyL and sinbad.
                  TobyL’s suggestion didn’t work, and using what sinbad uses did make the parser error go away, but it shows only a blank page in preview.
                  And in Edit Gallery-tab the only thing that shows up is my ?id=1, eg my first page.

So, no parsing error and no way to add images to my gallery...

¤Metaller
                  I created a document, hid it from frontend users, template is blank and i unchecked Cacheable.
                  Coincidentally I got the same ID as in the example, 19... wink

Any more suggestions?

Thanks alot for the help though.
                    • 1,215 Posts
                    Open document frame source code, find "iframe id="mgmanager" src="  and post all this string here. May be ID not passed through widget.

And try to change in last line of GetGalleryID

return (int)$id;

• 75 Posts
                      ¤Metaller
                      This is the code:

<iframe id="mgmanager" src="http://www.ungochbrostcancer.se//?id=19&mmgal_id=19" height="500" width="100%" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Now somehow index.php is missing and there seems to be a / too many.

I’m not that good of a coder to figure out what might be wrong.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
                      Amrit