We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4 Posts
    Thanks islander,

just went to try it and the old designer who still hosts my clients site "upgraded" the system over the weekend and destroyed the entire installation. Will reinstall and let you know how it goes. Cheers for the reply!
      • 4 Posts
      Thanks again islander, that fixes the old homepage coming up in the tab.

Still get the error message:

ManagerManager: An error has occurred: TypeError - $("iframe") is null

when clicking on a resource though. Does anyone know what could be causing this?
        • 7 Posts
        Quote from: antcms at Mar 08, 2010, 03:37 AM

Still get the error message:

ManagerManager: An error has occurred: TypeError - $("iframe") is null

when clicking on a resource though. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

Make the following change to the mg_backend_manager.php file:

Change:

$('iframe').load(function()

To:

\$j('iframe').load(function()
          • 7 Posts
          Does anyone know how to get css working for this MG backend?

I supose of template (blank) setting it looks a bit ugly.
          i tried to create another one template just with link to css in head tags and empty body tags but it seems not working.
            • 17 Posts
            Quote from: kukovs at Mar 20, 2010, 04:48 PM

Make the following change to the mg_backend_manager.php file:

Change:

$('iframe').load(function()

To:

\$j('iframe').load(function()

I got the same error message and I changed the code in the g_backend_manager.php file. Now I get the following error:

ManagerManager: An error has occurred: TypeError - Result of expression ’this.tab’ [undefined] is not an object.

Any ideas?

• 79 Posts
              I had the same error message. I checked the code and tried to get it working. However I am not very good JavaScript coder so my solution is a little bit ’oldschool’ laugh But it it works. No error message and the iframe adjusts to the height of gallery form.
              <?php
              //---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              // mm_widget_mg_backend_manager 
              //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
              function mm_widget_mg_backend_manager($docid='', $title = '', $roles='', $templates='') {
              	global $modx, $content, $manager_theme;
              	$e = &$modx->Event;
              	if (useThisRule($roles, $templates)) {
              		$title = empty($title) ? "Edit gallery" : $title;
              		$output = "//  -------------- mg_backend_manager widget include ------------- \n";

$output .= "
                              setInterval(\"document.getElementById('mgmanager').style.height = document.getElementById('mgmanager').contentWindow.document.body.scrollHeight+'px';\", 1000);
                              ";

mm_createTab($title, 'mgmanager', '', '', '<iframe id="mgmanager" src="'.$modx->config['site_url'].'/?id='.$docid.'&mmgal_id='.$_GET['id'].'" width="100%" height="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>');
              	}
              	$e->output($output . "\n");
              }
              ?>
                -- sorry for my english, bad teacher smiley
                • 169 Posts
                I followed the instructions to change:

$(’iframe’).load(function()

to

\$j(’iframe’).load(function()

That got rid of the null iframe error message.
                I have the edit gallery tab, but when i go into that tab it says:

"If the tab is empty, please, click here to Save and Refresh"

It is almost empty. I have the "Back to Normal" "Save changes" "Sort Images" buttons but nothing else.
                When I click to save and refresh, nothing happens.

Any ideas as to what’s going on?
                  www.markojokic.com
                  • 169 Posts
                  Ok, I found out why I couldn’t see the rest of the maxigallery manager.
                  The scrolling was set to off, so most of that content was off the screen.

In mg_backend_manager.php

Line 30, I changed it from ’scrolling="no"’ to ’scrolling="yes"’

My next issues now is that I have my css for maxigallery manager setup for a dark background color because of the front end of my site’s colors. I can’t see a lot of things on the white background of QM. Where is the css to control this?

Also...

From the back end: I can’t see any of the image thumbnails, and pressing the "sort pictures" button does nothing.
                  In the front end through QM, I can see the thumbnails, but the "sort pictures" button doesn’t work there either.
                    www.markojokic.com
                    • 9 Posts
                    The backend manager works fine, but whenever I edit a page, I get the type error:
                    ManagerManager: An error has occurred: TypeError - Cannot call method 'hasChildNodes' of undefined

Here’s my backend_manager code, which has been cribbed from many of the comments above.
                    // mm_widget_mg_backend_manager 

function mm_widget_mg_backend_manager($docid='', $title = '', $roles='', $templates='') {

global $modx, $id, $content, $manager_theme;
                    	$e = &$modx->Event;

echo $iid;
                    	if (useThisRule($roles, $templates)){

$title = empty($title) ? "Edit gallery" : $title;

if($id != 0){
                          mm_createTab($title, 'mgmanager', '', '', '<iframe id="mgmanager" src="'.$modx->config['site_url'].'/?id='.$docid.'&mmgal_id='.$id.'" height="500" width="100%" scrolling="yes" frameborder="0"></iframe>');
                    	}
                    	else
                    	{
                           mm_createTab($title, 'mgmanager', '', '', 'To manage the pictures, save this document first and then re-open it for editing.');}	
                    	}
                    	$e->output($output . "\n");
                    }

Using:
                    MODx version 1.0.4
                    ManagerManager 0.3.8
                      • 56 Posts
                      Hi,
                      does anyone know how to style with css the content of IFRAME?
                        Using: MODx Evo 1.0.6 / Revo 2.2.5