We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 884 Posts
    I’ve installed the module but when I click the "Gallery Admin " link I’m getting blank page.
    anyone knows what can it be?
      • 154 Posts
      Is this thing dead? Because I’d love to use G2 v 2.3 in my MODx site.

I tried it anyway. Results:

1. ’Manage Gallery’ from the Module interface works!

2. ’Import Users from Gallery’ works!

3. ’Export Users to Gallery’ does not work:
      [tt] Gallery2 does not have the Group ()Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT)
      in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryGroupHelper_simple.class at line 128 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
      in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 668 (GalleryGroupHelper_simple::fetchGroupByGroupName)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/assets/modules/gallery/g2cms.export.class.inc.php at line 107 (GalleryCoreApi::fetchGroupByGroupName)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/processors/execute_module.processor.php(98) : eval()’d code at line 41 (G2CMS_Export::execute)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/processors/execute_module.processor.php at line 98
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/processors/execute_module.processor.php at line 85
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/index.php at line 543[/tt]

4. The [[Gallery]] snippet gives:
      [tt]Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(769) : eval()’d code on line 23[/tt]

5. The [[ImageBlock]] snippet gives:
      [tt]Error (ERROR_MISSING_OBJECT) : zeev GalleryUser
      in modules/core/classes/helpers/GalleryEntityHelper_simple.class at line 155 (GalleryCoreApi::error)
      in modules/core/classes/GalleryCoreApi.class at line 2404 (GalleryEntityHelper_simple::loadEntityByExternalId)
      in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 294 (GalleryCoreApi::loadEntityByExternalId)
      in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 270 (GalleryEmbed::login)
      in modules/core/classes/GalleryEmbed.class at line 120 (GalleryEmbed::checkActiveUser)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(769) : eval()’d code at line 29 (GalleryEmbed::init)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php at line 769
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php at line 858 (DocumentParser::evalSnippet)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php at line 1001 (DocumentParser::evalSnippets)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php at line 441 (DocumentParser::parseDocumentSource)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php at line 1200 (DocumentParser::outputContent)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php at line 1109 (DocumentParser::prepareResponse)
      in /mnt/local/home/zampion/zampion.com/index.php at line 133 (DocumentParser::executeParser)[/tt]

... so it’s rather useless. Fixing this is WAY beyond my abilities, but if anyone out there is up to it, it would be great to have this module updated.

If THAT is not going to happen, does anyone know how I could add a navbar to the Gallery?
      I AM able to make Gallery ’look’ like my main site -- so even if users have to login separately, I would be happy to just link them to it, but I want a navbar on top like my main site.

Thanks
        • 6 Posts
        I’d like to install the Gallery module, but I get the following error when trying to add the Gallery snippet to the module’s dependency list:

« MODx Parse Error »

MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
        « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’WHERE module=’4’ AND resource IN (27) AND type=’40’’ at line 1

DELETE FROM WHERE module=’4’ AND resource IN (27) AND type=’40’

I’m able to select the snippet. But when I press the insert/include button (don’t know the englisch modx name - I’m using the german language package) the error appears.

I had a similar error just minutes before and was able to solve it with changing the spelling mistake ($tbl_site_module_depobj) on line 21 in the mutate_module_resources.dynamic.php file (../manager/actions/). Unfortunately, this next error i couldn’t solve yet. Maybe someone of you knows the solution?

• 615 Posts
          It would be very nice if someone with programming skills could look into getting this module working with MODx 0.9.6.3 and Gallery 2.3. Please, someone. smiley
            I think, thererfor I am! But what I am, and why...?
            • 177 Posts
            It’s been so long I’m not sure what steps I took to get the module working. I have MODx 0.9.6.3 running with Gallery 2.3 on one of my sites including the SSO. I usually follow the Apache logs to find out when something’s broken and fix issues as they pop up. Sorry I didn’t keep notes on exactly what I did.
              • 615 Posts
              Quote from: Chuck at May 06, 2009, 01:21 AM

It’s been so long I’m not sure what steps I took to get the module working. I have MODx 0.9.6.3 running with Gallery 2.3 on one of my sites including the SSO. I usually follow the Apache logs to find out when something’s broken and fix issues as they pop up. Sorry I didn’t keep notes on exactly what I did.
              Eh, well, thanks for the information. undecided
                I think, thererfor I am! But what I am, and why...?
                • 78 Posts