We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3,975 Posts
    Snippets do need <?php tags and modx add them automatically if you dont add, but Plugins don’t need those tags.
      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
      • 407 Posts
      I’ve posted a conflict issue with ManagerManager on 0.9.6.3-RC2: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,31493.msg190983.html#msg190983

Don’t know wether it’s a problem with MM (0.3.2) or CH (0.2.4). Any ideas?

EDIT: Seems to be a conflict with jQuery and Mootools. How to solve the problem? Changing order of plugin processing doesn’t solve this.
        • 388 Posts
        Thought I’d give content history a try. Just finished installation but something didn’t go right. I rechecked the instructions, pretty sure I got it right. Check out the attached. screen capture. I am using ManagerManager.

Content_History 0.2.4.2
        Modx 9.6.3
        Xampp
        MySQL 5.1.30
        Apache/2.2.11 (Win32)
        PHP/5.2.8
          www.terrybarthdesign.com
          • 242 Posts
          Hello Terry

this looks very strange. Its pure php. I cant reproduce it.
          I also installed it on three 963ers without any problems. Is the same screen appear if you disable the mm?
          I am sorry, but i have no idea whats going wrong and i am not sure how i can help you.... damn

adios, Stefan

• 388 Posts
            Stefan

Thanks for looking at this. No change with MM disabeled.

Later today, I think I’ll install this on a server site rather than wamp and see what happens. I recently installed a new version of wamp and have been told php version is very new and relatively untested.

Stay tuned. I’ll let you know what I find out.

Thank you!
              www.terrybarthdesign.com
              • 5 Posts
              Quote from: Terry at Jan 12, 2009, 08:46 PM

Thought I’d give content history a try. Just finished installation but something didn’t go right. I rechecked the instructions, pretty sure I got it right. Check out the attached. screen capture. I am using ManagerManager.

Content_History 0.2.4.2
              Modx 9.6.3
              Xampp
              MySQL 5.1.30
              Apache/2.2.11 (Win32)
              PHP/5.2.8

I have the exact same issue - I am not running ManagerManager:
              Content_History: 0.2.4.2
              Modx 9.6.3
              MySQL 5.1.30
              WAMP
              Apache/2.2.10 (Win32)
              PHP/5.2.7
                • 242 Posts
                Hello Jonez,

thanks for your message.

You are using xampp/wampp with exactly the same setting like terry. It’s your local environment, right? Have to tried to install it on a live-Server? Maybe a part of xampp/wampp is causing this error.

At the moment the download of the current xampp is running, later this day i will test it with it and report what happened.

adios, Stefan

• 388 Posts
                  Stefan

I installed on a live server and it works just fine. It seems to be the local wamp server environment.

One thing I did notice is that when using Chrome, I was unable to save a document when the plugin was running. The save button didn’t do anything, canceling the document or opening another document did not save any edits. Switching to FF, everything works fine.

Terry
                    www.terrybarthdesign.com
                    • 242 Posts
                    Hello Terry
                    cool man, thanks for your message!
                    One thing I did notice is that when using Chrome, I was unable to save a document when the plugin was running.
                    Thanks, this could be a quick fix. I guess i know where the bug lives. Will fix it... but before i have to install chrome.

adios, stefan
                      • 407 Posts
                      Hi Stefan,

will be there a solution for the conflict with ManagerManager anytime?

A first step was trying this: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,33042.0.html but CH doesn’t open the list with versions. It shows only the line with Start/Stop and the count of versions. Start/Stop is clickable but the button showing the versions doesn’t work.