We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Personally, this one should get into a future version. It is simple and clean. With highlighting it will be wonderful. In theory you could use modx as a wiki with this and it doesn’t require any special db config.

Cheers,

Jay

Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
      • 1,039 Posts
      Personally, this one should get into a future version.

Imagine a multilanguage solution with this "engine"... some tweaks here and there... ;-)
        • 242 Posts
        Hello guys

there is an update. Please check it out.

* class based
        * diff view for content
        * view limit for listing outpout
        * record on/off
        * bulk delete
        * small stats

For languages, just copy the english.txt and rename it to your "manager_language" . "francais.txt" or "russian-UTF8.txt" ...

NOTE: Sometimes a message will appear which is caused by an earlier action. If you see it, don’t feel irritated. Its all ok, its just a bug

adios, Stefan
        • Hello stafan,

Awesome work. Just to clarify, this stores versions of all modx content (content, pagetitle, etc.) plus any TVs associated with each page?
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 1,039 Posts
            Just to clarify, this stores versions of all modx content (content, pagetitle, etc.) plus any TVs associated with each page?

Yes it does shocked
            • This looks to be pretty interesting, does it store changes to the document_groups table as well? (i.e. if someone changed the access permissions for a page)
                Garry Nutting
                Senior Developer
                MODX, LLC

Email: [email protected]
                Twitter: @garryn
                Web: modx.com
                • 242 Posts
                Hello Garry
                This looks to be pretty interesting, does it store changes to the document_groups table as well? (i.e. if someone changed the access permissions for a page)
                No.. but your right.

can you provide me a query to collect this information? thanks.

Currenty my focus is on aother spot:
                My goal is to get a "draftmode".. update revision "0" instead update or instert into the site_content table.
                That work, but i have to figure out how to get the parsed output to version.php?id=2&rev=10. I did some tries with a copy of the document.parser and it work basicly.

But first i will spend more time for the base as it is to get it more stable.

ciao, Stefan

• 242 Posts
                  Hello Guys

updated some bugfixes

* tplvars not show in compare-container(mouseover)
                  * bug in plugin-properties-string (used "=" in description
                  * prevent $modx->manager[’charset’] error on creating db-table

ciao, Stefan
                    • 3,975 Posts
                    Thats Fantastic work Stefan! laugh

Keep it up.
                      Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link
                      • 242 Posts
                      Hola Zi!

Thanks a lot! And yes, i will. There is a surprise in the next version keep a eye on it.

hasta luego
                      Stefan