We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 241 Posts
    Quote from: osanchez at Aug 23, 2010, 04:49 PM

Thanks Stefan.

I checked the rest of the options under "System events" as you showed me on the first screen shot.
    On the configuration tab though I don’t see "Set default parameters" but I do see the options: Existing category, New category, import module shared parameters and Plugin configuration. I left everything blank as it’s showed on the second screen shot.

Then I open any resource in ModX and on the bottom of the page appears:

-----------------------------------------------------
    « MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ’’ at line 1 »
    SQL: SELECT * FROM `modx_www`.`modx_site_content_history` WHERE `id`=’429’ ORDER BY `editedon` DESC LIMIT 0,
    [Copy SQL to ClipBoard]

Parser timing
    MySQL: 0.0014 s (6 Requests)
    PHP: 1282581168.7474 s
    Total: 1282581168.7488 s
    ------------------------------------------------------

I didin’t do anything else but follow the installation instructions. Didn’t create additional tables nor set up a module for this.

Many thanks!!

Hi Stefan,
    did you ever find the solution to the above problem? I got the same thing going on.
    There’s no "Set default parameter" on the configuration tab and I’m getting the same SQL error when opening a resource.
    modx_site_content_history table exists and has data. I’m running MODx 1.0.5

Another issue that i’m confused about is that the installation document says to check the event: OnPluginFormRender. While the screenshots you posted earlier show several more events. Which is the correct one?