We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 98 Posts
    +1,
    from Japan!
      • 13 Posts
      +1
      I voted too! smiley
        Mr. Madison, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
        • 56 Posts
        +1

Go MODx !

from Philippines!

-Jd
          "Web identity solutions bridge humanities and technologies for a better future!" - J. Abenaza
          http://www.jdam.us
          • 7,075 Posts
          Cool guys, keep them coming smiley !

One interresting info :

You!
          The final judge is made up of votes from customers and visitors to www.PacktPub.com. You have the chance to support your favourite CMS by submitting a vote when the final five are announced. Keep track of the Award schedule here: www.PacktPub.com/Award_Timeline

You can find this at the bottom of this page :
          http://www.packtpub.com/prize_judges

This means once the five top CMS are nominated we can vote again, this time for the win !

The timeline :

September 1 | Nominations close

September 4 | Final Five Announced
          The five Content Management Systems with the most nominations will go forward to the voting stage.

September 12 | Voting Begins
          This is when the final five Content Management Systems hit the campaign trail in search of the all important votes. The Judges for the award come from a panel of three industry experts www.PacktPub.com/prize_judges and you - visitors to www.PacktPub.com. Your vote counts, so please take the time to select the CMS that you think is worthy of the Award.

November 7 | Voting Ends
          The votes will be counted and the Judges consulted and the preparations for the announcement of the top three will commence.

November 14 | Top Three & Winner Revealed
          The top three Content Management Systems will be announced on www.PacktPub.com.

I hope I get a "happy birthday" MODx Win guys !
            .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
            • 205 Posts
            Its an age since I posted anything on the forum, just been just so busy recently...

Anyway +1 from me
              • 41 Posts
              Definitely MODx voted for it. smiley
                Deep Ganatra
                Web1 Solutions
                • 238 Posts
                +1 vote from me!
                Good luck MODx... Is there a way of seeing who’s got the most votes so far?
                  Web Development, Web Hosting & Search Engine Marketing by:

Vitalized | UK
                  w. www.vitalized.co.uk

Website Design | Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | UK MODx web hosting, secure, fast & 100% MODx compatible

Vitalized | Australia
                  w. www.vitalized-australia.com.au

Website Design | Search Engine Marketing (SEM) | Australian MODx web hosting, secure, fast & 100% MODx compatible
                  • 7,075 Posts
                  Not to my knowledge, no sad

We have to rely on blind faith here tongue
                  Thanks all for keeping the effort up !!!

Go MODx, go !
                    .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                    • 28 Posts
                    I’m not usually the pessimistic type, but I heard about this within hours of it’s announcement. I visited the packt site and wasn’t terribly impressed. As I was researching CMS’s, I returned several times over the following weeks since most every CMS site I was visiting was all like, "vote for us." Anyway, what I’ve noticed at the packt site since that first announcement of this "contest" is that they have more and more items for sale every time I revisit the site. It’s also interesting to me that they’re NOT providing much in the way of reporting the current results. Hmmm. I’ll leave it at that!
                      • 42 Posts
                      Reward for Tattoo 1.0 tongue

In the meantime one more vote in the Packt Open Source CMS Award for Modx
                        Alexandre Emeriau

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.