We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 79 Posts
    It’s actually very easy. You just have to edit the document which is displayed in the iframe (see second step in howto). Add some html and link your own stylesheet.

This is how my maxigallery document looks like:

<html>
    <head>
        <title>GalleryManager</title>
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/manager/media/style/MODxCarbon/style.css" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="/assets/templates/svoboda/styles/manager_gallery.css" />
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="/assets/js/manager_gallery.js"></script>
        <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
    </head>
    <body>
    [!MaxiGallery? &manage_gallery=`[[GetGalleryID]]` &upload_field_count=`5` &max_thumb_size=`160x300` &max_pic_size=`1000x480` &lang=`cs` &pic_use_watermark=`1` &pic_watermark_type=`image` &pic_watermark_valign=`bottom` &pic_watermark_halign=`right` &pic_watermark_img=`assets/images/vodoznak.png` !]
    </body>
    </html>

Chech the attached screenshot, the result is imho not bad smiley
      -- sorry for my english, bad teacher smiley
      • 169 Posts
      @tobice

that’s really cool.
      what is the website link that the screen shot came from?
        www.markojokic.com
        • 79 Posts
        The webstite is http://www.svoboda.info

It’s a portal with local news. It’s in czech so you probably won’t understand it, but you can use Google Translator. smiley It was actually my first large website built on modx and although I had to write a lot of features by myself, I think it’s an excellent cms. The gallery on the screen shot is not related to the website, it’s just an old testing gallery with a lot of pictures.
          -- sorry for my english, bad teacher smiley
          • 29 Posts
          How use flash uploader in backend manager? Easy!

in file assets/snippets/maxigallery/templates/manageouterflashtpl.html change:
          upload_url: "[+maxigallery.urlaction+]"

in:
          upload_url: "/[+maxigallery.outputgal+]"

next in assets/snippets/maxigallery/maxigallery.php change:
          $manageOuterTplData['urlback'] = $backtonormal; 

in:
          if (isset($_GET['mmgal_id']))
          		{
          		    $id = $_GET['mmgal_id'];
          		    session_start();
          		    $_SESSION['mmgal_id'] = $id;
          		}
          		else
          		{
          		    $id = $_SESSION['mmgal_id'];
          		}

$manageOuterTplData['outputgal'] = $id;
          		$manageOuterTplData['urlback'] = $backtonormal; 

The End
            • 128 Posts
            Hi everybody,
            the widget mg_backend_manager is not longer available?
            Where can i put it?

thx
              "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice"
              • 100 Posts
              There is another gallery - EvoGallery in which there widget for ManagerManager
                • 128 Posts
                Hi evd, i have downloaded EvoGallery,but I do not find the widget folder...
                Can you tell me where it is?
                  "Destiny is not a matter of chance, it's a matter of choice"
                  • 328 Posts
                  I have the problema with this method.
                  In the ifame i have this url http://www.mysite.com//?id=5&mmgal_id=65 , the mmgal_id is right , but when i try upload image the image is upload but in the last page i visti not in the right page... there is the solution ?
                    • 6 Posts
                    Hi, I just upgraded a friends site to Evo 1.2. Now the Gallery Tabs in the manager have disappeared.
                    Did anybody get tes MG backendmanager working with Version 1.1 or 1.2 ?

Edit: fixed, the mm_rules_inc.php was broken. [ed. note: cu.bus last edited this post 7 years, 3 months ago.]