We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 119 Posts
    Hi all,

sorry, but I have to reopen the thread. I suffer the same issue as the mentioned above.
    I tried everything the was suggested but with no luck.

I'm running MODx Revo 2.1.3-pl (traditional). It's a fresh install, not upgraded from another version.

In the resource browser I can not see the thumbnails. just a grey border. I can upload/insert images, phpthumb caches the files. So far so good.

When I inspect the URL I get something like:
    /connectors/system/phpthumb.php?src=%2Fimages%2FInfografik_IPTV.png&w=80&h=60&f=jpg&q=90&HTTP_MODAUTH=modx4ec0521dc5fc21.87534341_14f099f71c5ec62.47864320&wctx=web&basePath=&basePathRelative=1&baseUrl=&baseUrlRelative=1
    and it doesn't work when I access it directly in the browser (Firefox and Chrome). It gives me an Server Error 500 (PHP run as CGI).

Strangely enough when I delete a portion of it and try it again it works:
    /connectors/system/phpthumb.php?src=%2Fimages%2FInfografik_IPTV.png

Is there anybody else experiencing the same problem? Did I missed something to fix?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 Posts
      It may be an issue with PHP 5.3 and phpThumb. Check this thread: http://forums.modx.com/thread/?thread=43077.&i=1&page=1
        • 14 Posts
        Solved this problem: "Resource Browser in *2.2.6-pl* shows folders but not files"
        Enable/install mbstring for php.

I'm now gonna step outside and scream towards the mountains..