We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 8 Posts
    I hope there will be a fixed version of this snippet soon...
      • 32 Posts
      Why ?
      What’s your problem lexx ?
        --
        MacSpyre
        • 8 Posts
        I explained it above. i tried all of the above mentioned solutions, but it doesn’t work. it doesn’t show anything, not even an error.
          • 203 Posts
          I’m also having an issue with event not displaying in Kalender. I fixed all I could and the grid is displaying with events in a different color but there is no click action, wich is terrible in my view. Anything new about that thing?

Also, a small fix I made:

Replace :

$urlPrefix = "?";

for :

$urlPrefix = "?id=" . $modx->documentObject['id'] . "&";

Hope this one helps a little bit, but I would like much better to see my events smiley

thanks anyway for the snippet, that was missing to MODx.

Blaise
            Blaise Bernier

www.medialdesign.com - Solutions for small business, hosting, design and more!
            • 26 Posts
            Hello,

First, thanks for the help on this snippet !

but i have the same issues that others, some problems to display events (I created documents with a published date..etc) and the arrows which make possible to change month aren’t display too !!
            in the bottom of my page, it is said that some errors exist on this page...

can somebody help me ??

PS: Sorry for my english mistakes.
              • 203 Posts
              Is it me, or this snippet absolutely have to be included in a template and cannot be used inside a single document?
                Blaise Bernier

www.medialdesign.com - Solutions for small business, hosting, design and more!
                • 229 Posts
                I am having some of the same problems. I have followed the advice as far as changing the url_prefix and the other items, and now have it showing up on a page. I have also created a document under the container to hold the item to show up. It shows up on the calender page, but nothing happens when I hover over it, other than it changes color, but no data is displayed.

Anyone have an idea on this? I’m definately no js expert, if this is related to the js call somewhere.

I am testing on FF, if that makes a difference.

Thanks!
                  • 26 Posts
                  grunt_lord you mean that the only way to view the calendar working (with events) is to integrate the snippet in the template ??
                    • 92 Posts
                    Umm... in here calendars start from Monday, not Sunday and thats the first time I see something different.
                      • 229 Posts
                      Ok, I have tried all of the advice on here about this snippet, and I can now see my calender, see the test child document on the calender, but when I mouse over it, nothing happens, and nothing happens when clicking.

Here is my html output from the view source showing the date in question:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://016b4fe.netsolhost.com/assets/snippets/kalender/js/overlib.js"><!-- overLIB (c) Erik Bosrup --></script>
                      <script type="text/javascript">
                      var ol_fgcolor = "#ffffff";
                      var ol_textfont = "Verdana";
                      var ol_cellpad = 0;
                      var ol_bgcolor = "#777777";
                      var ol_border = 1;

</script>

AND

<td nowrap align="center" class="kalender-dayHighlight_2" onMouseOver="this.style.backgroundColor=’’; return overlib(’<table border=0 cellpadding=2 cellspacing=1 width=100%><tr><td align=\’center\’ valign=\’middle\’ class=\’kalender-tooltip-day\’>Thursday, Jan. 18, 2007<tr><td align=\’left\’ valign=\’top\’ class=\’kalender-tooltip-highlight_2\’>Calender test</td></tr><tr><td align=\’left\’ valign=\’top\’ class=\’kalender-tooltip-row_1\’>10:02am</td></tr><tr><td align=\’left\’ valign=\’top\’ class=\’kalender-tooltip-row_2\’>This is testing of the calender viewport</td></tr><tr><td align=\’left\’ valign=\’top\’ class=\’kalender-tooltip-row_1\’>testing of the calender snippet to see what shows up.</td></tr><tr><td align=\’left\’ valign=\’top\’ class=\’kalender-tooltip-row_2\’>Testing of the calender viewport to see what it shows.
                      </td></tr><tr><td class=\’kalender-tooltip-row_shadow\’></td></tr></td></tr></table>’, CENTER, OFFSETY, 18);" onMouseOut="this.style.backgroundColor=’’; return nd();" onMouseClick=" ">
                      18</td>

Any ideas? I’m not sure or know any js, so not sure it it is related to that or not.

Thanks!