We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 297 Posts
    No sorry, everything is fine in the fresh installation
      • 297 Posts
      I tried other things in the fresh install to be as similar as the other installation as possible:
      - Created a new context
      - Created some TVs in categories of some different types ( image, galleryalbum, galleryitem, text... )

In the fresh installation everything is working fine.
      In the other installation I think the only differences are:
      - Custom plugin for context switching. Shouldn't be the problem but if I disable it, the problem persists.
      - Some permissions set up. Everything was working fine before the upgrade. I took a look but everything seems to be ok. Mike, from MODX support team, took a look too and he didn't noticed anything wrong. TVs are apparently being returned in JSON but not being show in manager, so I think it cannot be permission related.
        • 297 Posts
        Upgraded to 2.2.5-dev but the problem is still there.
        • Did you upgrade any all the packages after upgrading to 2.2.5? Especially ones that had custom TV's? Just trying to find anything that might shed light on your issue here.

What about Form Customization rules? Or did you possibly edit any of the core MODX access policies rather than duplicating to create your own?
            • 297 Posts
            Hi,
            All packages were up to date before upgrading from 2.2.4 to 2.2.5
            After upgrading to 2.2.4 I upgraded packages too when I was noticed about this issue.
            We hace no FC.
            This MODX install is a multicontext enviroment with some access policies configured but everything is ok. Mike, from the support team, took a look to this too and didn't found anything strange.
            We had a problem with this MODX configuration but was related to media sources, tiny mce & editor permissions. Nothing related with TVs. Once solved, everything was OK. The problems appeared just after the upgrade.
            Taking a look to the source code, there is a JS code with the TVs:
            MODx.tvCounts = {"4":5,"0":1};
            MODx.tvMap = {"6":0,"2":4,"3":4,"4":4,"5":4,"9":4};

But the HTML tag where TVs where suposed to be is empty:
            div id=modx-tv-tabs class=x-form-label-top
            /div

I have this TVs:
            3 image tvs
            1 galleryalbumlist tv

Tried in some contexts, with same result.
            Something I think is important. The problem is only when editing a document. When creating a new one, TVs are shown.
            • I wish I could reproduce this to help solve your issue, but I cannot. Can you check your manager controller files, specifically manager/controllers/default/resource/update.class.php, and see if it actually matches the proper file from the download?
                • 342 Posts
                Not sure if this adds anything useful to this conversation but in an earlier posting it was mentioned that the core>cache was cleared. I sometimes find that just clearing that directory is not enough...I actually need to delete the cache directory and recreate it, and of course, set the permissions to writable.

I also sometimes find that, upon doing something like upgrading or moving a site, I sometimes need to go into the server control panel and reset the ownership (recursively) to various directories.
                  • 297 Posts
                  Every file is up to date.
                  There is also a file called tvs.php with an older date, but it is not in the latest releases, so I think this is a deprecated file.
                    • 297 Posts
                    Willi,
                    I don't have problems with file permissions, but thanks for suggesting and helping smiley
                      • 230 Posts
                      Sorry for my English.

I have the same problem from to upgrade toi 2.2.5 trad.

I noticed when I wrote an article with artcles. When i see the prewiew the page have this problem
                      Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/magnimag/public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/13.include.cache.php on line 106

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/magnimag/public_html/core/cache/includes/elements/modsnippet/13.include.cache.php on line 165

After that I looked at the different resources and none had the tab of the Tv

No tv tab even for new resources