We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 4 Posts
    @Bobray fyi: Thanks for your input to my reply#17 but the suggestions didn't work . I downgraded to 2.2.1 and it works again now.
      • 24,544 Posts
      Sorry I couldn't be more help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PLEASE, PLEASE specify the version of MODX you are using.
      MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        Did I help you? Buy me a beer
        Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
        MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
        My MODX Extras
        Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
        • 297 Posts
        It is reported as a bug, but I think dev team hasn't take care about this sad
        http://tracker.modx.com/issues/8104
          • 297 Posts
          Some thing is basic: Before the upgrade our sites were working fine, after the upgrade not. Something happened during the upgrade.
            • 45 Posts
            Have installed a fresh copy of modx .. MODX Revolution 2.2.4-pl (traditional) and the Template Variable tab is missing.

This is not an upgrade and previously not had this issue (on previous versions of modx) as this is the first time we have used 2.2.4
              • 14 Posts
              Hello,

I have a bit of time on my hand, I tried to reproduce the problem without success.

Quick questions to try to shed some light on this issue:
              - what Extras are installed on your website ? Anything that actually touches TVs (MIGX, Babel ?)
              - any thing particular with your TVs ? I tried with simple text TVs. It's unlikely that the type of TVs have an impact, though I remember playing with MIGX and have weird behaviour because of invalid JSON in the configuration.
                • 297 Posts
                Hi,
                Here is the list of my installed extras:
                Archivist, Articles, Batcher, BreadCrumbs, CodeMirror, DirectResize, FormIt, Gallery,getpage, getresources, GoogleSiteMap, If, MetaX, phpthumbof, quip, taglister, tinyMCE, translit, versionX, wayfinder.
                I tried with all plugins disabled but the problem was still there.
                I'm using custom TVs ( from Gallery ), and image TVs.
                I'll try something with this TVs . I can't remove them to not lost information but i'll try removing template access.
                Thanks for your help
                  • 297 Posts
                  I can see in JSON that some request are being made to request TV information and it's returning information of TVs that must be shown, but I don't know if the JSON code returned is fine.
                  I installed a fresh 2.2.4 and everything is fine. I'll try to install all extras in this new installation to check it
                    • 297 Posts
                    Tried with all extras installed in a fresh installation and everything is working fine
                    [ed. note: mIDO last edited this post 11 years, 7 months ago.]
                      • 14 Posts
                      You mean, you have a fresh installation, everything works fine. You then installed all the Extra and it is now failing ?