We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 93 Posts
    I had little time this evening. Doing the last phrases I ran out of time so I skipped the two email messages. Forgot to mention that. Also there was no time for reading it all over and correct the typo’s. Glad you all looked at it and corrected them! Hope there weren’t too many. smiley

Although I think the translation is ready to go with this release it might be a good idea to go through the translation as a whole and polish it a bit for the next release.
      • 2,204 Posts
      Funny that we Dutch still speak English in the Dutch sub-forums hehe
        follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • Well it sure make it easier on me to not have to run back and forth to Google language tools wink
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 239 Posts
          Here is an improved Dutch language file.

- Fixed some typos
          - Replaced "Wijzigen" with "Bewerken"
          - Text in the rightclick menu on the documenttree now all fit on 1 line. Except for "Unpublish document" so if anyone knows a short translation for that ;-)
            • 10 Posts
            Nice work smiley

Quote from: Mitch at Mar 10, 2006, 07:14 PM

- Text in the rightclick menu on the documenttree now all fit on 1 line. Except for "Unpublish document" so if anyone knows a short translation for that ;-)

Maybe it’s an idea to change the two items as followed?:

[*]Publiceer document
            [*]Publiceer document niet

or maybe even:
            [*]Verberg document
            [*]Niet publiceren (dan zal het andere item iets van ’Publiceren’ moeten worden?)
              These bytes are 100% useless smiley
            • The .zip file is corrupt. Can you repost, please?
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                • 239 Posts
                Weird, it downloads and extracts fine here with the standard winXP extractor and WinRAR. Anyway here is just the plain php file.
                • Thanks. Sometime my OS X box and XP don’t play so well together.
                    • 1 Posts
                    I think "Unpublish" can also be written as "Depubliceren" right?

Also, as I’m fairly new, I haven’t read all forum topics, but when installing MODx, I noticed that the installation wasn’t available in Dutch while all the other stuff is. So I’ve translated the installation file. If it’s not already done and useful (v 0.9.6.3) I can post it here..
                      Scientists say 1 out of every 4 people is crazy. Check 3 friends: if they're ok, you're it.
                      • 2,204 Posts
                      graag die is nog niet vertaald
                        follow me on twitter: @dimmy01