We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • 5. Unlicensed Copies

If you did not pay for a license, you may use unlicensed copies of CKFinder for the exclusive purpose of demonstration. In this case you will be using CKFinder in "demo mode". Without derogating from the forgoing, you may not use CKFinder in "demo mode" for commercial purposes. CKFinder shall be used only for evaluation purposes and may not be used or disclosed for any other purposes, including without limitation, external distribution or software development. You may not remove demo notices from the interface nor disable the ability to display such notices or otherwise modify CKFinder. Product support is not offered for CKFinder in "demo mode".
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 1,390 Posts
      Quote from: yama at Aug 27, 2009, 10:00 AM

hi, kongondo

If there is a favorite thing, please teach it. I try whether I can customize it to MODx.

OK...if I can find the time smiley

cheers/k
        • 160 Posts
        Quote from: sharkbait at Aug 27, 2009, 09:45 AM

couldn’t insert an image via Ressource Browser though...i see the images inside the folder, but i can’t select them, any ideas?

I tried tracing this down last night, but didn’t get to the bottom of it. There seems to be a problem on lines 138-140 of ckeditor.functions.php

$mcpuk_path['image'] = $mcpuk_path['base'] . '?Type=images&Connector=' . $connector_path . '&ServerPath=' . $base_url . '&editor=fckeditor2';
        		$mcpuk_path['link']  = $mcpuk_path['base'] . '?Connector=' . $connector_path . '&ServerPath=' . $base_url . '&editor=fckeditor2';
        		$mcpuk_path['flash'] = $mcpuk_path['base'] . '?Type=flash&Connector=' .  $connector_path . '&ServerPath=' . $base_url . '&editor=fckeditor2';

(fckeditor2 should be something else)

However, that doesn’t seem to be the main issue--changing that value in the fckeditor files only partially broke it. There is something else involved too.
        • hi, rfoster

Quote from: rfoster at Aug 27, 2009, 07:38 PM

However, that doesn’t seem to be the main issue--changing that value in the fckeditor files only partially broke it. There is something else involved too.

Yes, I think so, too. It is kept on having taken the wrong this part to have to solve a basic problem earlier.

It is this part.

/manager/media/browser/mcpuk/browser.php

<?php
          if(($_GET['editor'] == 'tinymce3' || $_GET['editor'] == 'tinymce') && $_GET['editorpath']){
          	$editorPath = htmlspecialchars($_GET['editorpath'], ENT_QUOTES);
          ?>
          		<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $editorPath; ?>/jscripts/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_popup.js"></script>
          		<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $editorPath; ?>/tinymce.modxfb.js"></script>
          <?php
          }else{
          ?>
          		<script language="javascript">
          			function SetUrl(fileUrl){
          				window.top.opener.SetUrl(fileUrl);
          				window.top.close();
          				window.top.opener.focus();
          			}
          		</script>
          <?php
          }
          ?>

else ----- "SetUrl" method. In CKEditor, this method is not usable.
          Correspondence similar to TinyMCE3 should be necessary, but the method is not yet shown in an origin of CKEditor development.
          I intended to refer to Drupal and Joomla that correspondence is early, but they do not yet succeed in implementation of CKEditor.
          I think that it is necessary to wait for the reporting of the origin of CKEditor development.
          • CKEditorFuncNum = 1;
            function SetUrl( fileUrl )
            {
            	window.top.opener.CKEDITOR.tools.callFunction(CKEditorFuncNum, fileUrl);
            	window.top.close();
            }

http://code.google.com/p/modx-ja/downloads/detail?name=ckeditor-test2.zip

File Browser OK. Please try it.
              • 66 Posts
              yama - image browser is mostly working except for the following:

This is what I get when using the image option:

Selecting the MODx logo:

Image path is: domain/manager/assets/images

Change the url there to "/assets/images/logo.png" and it works.
              But it’d be great to have the correct image path.

Thanks for this! smiley
                • 3 Posts
                Everything is ok.. using CKEditor within MODX. But when i try IE it does not load.. what’s wrong?
                Try Firefox and Chrome is ok and can load.
                Anyone here tested yama CKeditor in IE?
                  • 2,877 Posts
                    @hawproductions | http://mrhaw.com/

Infograph: MODX Advanced Install in 7 steps:
                    http://forums.modx.com/thread/96954/infograph-modx-advanced-install-in-7-steps

Recap: Portland, OR (PDX) MODX CMS Meetup, Oct 6, 2015. US Bancorp Tower
                    http://mrhaw.com/modx_portland_oregon_pdx_modx_cms_meetup_oct_2015_us_bancorp_tower
                  • OK, They are checked on the weekend.
                      • 66 Posts
                      *blush*

After correcting the file base path and file browser URL’s per here, images selected are now working. The (first) preview window I posted above still shows the missing image, I can live with that though.

Thanks again yama. I think CKEditor is a big improvement on TinyMCE.