We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,131 Posts
    Sorry guys, I’ve been slammed with a lot of work. As such this kind of slipped a bit. I’ll get to this very, very soon. Should hopefully have an update tested and posted by this weekend. Again, sorry about the delay. laugh
      Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
      • 29 Posts
      I have a client who would also like there webuser admin to upload images from the front end. Any word on how to do this?
        • 1,131 Posts
        We’re adding an option to the manager configuration for allowing the use of the resource browser for webusers. It’ll be part of the 0.9.6.2 release, which should be out pretty soon. smiley
          Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
          • 58 Posts
          I just wanted to post an additional error message, this is with FCK 2.6.1, the editor seem to work fine inside the manager, but with the FCK editor as a TV with NewsPublisher ( as in the tutorial http://modxcms.com/blog-publish.html ) I get an errormessage similar to the one previously in the manager:

« MODx Parse Error »
          MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
          « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
          Error: Missing argument 14 for getFCKEditorScript(), called in /www/webvol1/fz/6d0tswkoait2wfs/testsida.halsokonsulten.se/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 42 and defined
          Error type/ Nr.: Warning - 2
          File: /www/webvol1/fz/6d0tswkoait2wfs/testsida.halsokonsulten.se/public_html/assets/plugins/fckeditor261/fckeditor.functions.php
          Line: 95
          Line 95 source: function getFCKEditorScript($elementList,$toolbarset,$toolbarcustom,$width,$height,$language,$frontend,$base_url,$editor_css_path,$use_browser,$autoLang,$editorstyle,$pluginfolder,$webuser) {

Parser timing
          MySQL: 0.0262 s (5 Requests)
          PHP: 0.1098 s
          Total: 0.1361 s
            • 1,131 Posts
            Thanks tirithen for reporting this. I’ll get on it and see if I can post a fix soon. smiley
              Jeff Whitfield

• 58 Posts
              No, rush but it would be nice smiley
                • 1,131 Posts
                Huh. Weird. Try downloading and reinstalling the plugin. I recall that I fixed something at the last minute that was related to this. Tried duplicating the error on my test install and couldn’t duplicate it.
                  Jeff Whitfield

• 206 Posts
                  I can imagine a scenario when no webuser is logged in but the rte is called on the front end. In such case $webuser had no value.
                    • 7,075 Posts
                    Update on the frontend acces to web users to MCPUK : it’s now a feature of 0.9.6.2 RC1
                      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                      • 58 Posts
                      Maybe I did miss something, I have removed the setup that I had so I cannot try it again... I’ll upgrade to 0.9.6.2-rc1 and hope that the issue will be gone. Thanks for the update on FCK. smiley