We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 75 Posts
    Quote from: Bravado at Apr 01, 2008, 04:27 PM

Well...looked at the code. Don’t see anything that could trip it up. Gonna upgrade the plugin to the new Release Candidate. Guess we’ll see. smiley

Jeff,

I received the same error as beryl. When I checked the actual system events log, not only did it print out the error, as shown below, but it also says, "Undefined variable: height"

The error itself:

Warning: Missing argument 14 for getFCKEditorScript(), called in /manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 47 and defined in /assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/fckeditor.functions.php on line 95

I’m using ModX 0.96.1p2 with FCKEditor 2.6b, and the issue occurs on both Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers. I really hate TinyMCE, so if I can’t find something helpful, I guess I’ll revert back to FCK 2.5 for the interim.

Thanks!

Kevin Frey
      • 2 Posts
      Hello,

i have the same problem as Kevin with nearly the same error message:

Systemalarm
      FCKEditor - OnRichTextEditorInit
      An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.

Warning: Missing argument 14 for getfckeditorscript() in /assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/fckeditor.functions.php on line 96

EVENTLOG:
      Undefined variable: height

Warning: Missing argument 14 for getfckeditorscript() in /assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/fckeditor.functions.php on line 96

Greets
      Jochen
        • 1,131 Posts
        Ah! Fantastic! Good feedback with that error. Will try to resolve this very soon and post up an update. laugh

Jeff
          Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
          • 75 Posts
          I wonder if there’s any quick hack/workaround. I messed with the code for a while, and couldn’t figure it out. I guess no one else is having any luck?
            • 6 Posts
            nandopaccheco Reply #55, 16 years ago
            Quote from: davidm at Apr 21, 2008, 12:24 PM

Quote from: Bravado at Feb 18, 2008, 01:47 PM
            Right now though the plugin is configured to only allow the use of the resource browser when a user is within the manager itself. This is for security reasons. Anyone who uses the resource browser will be able to see and do anything with the stuff in the resource browser. If you were to allow for the use of the resource browser on the front-end then you run the risk of allowing those users to delete or modify something that a manager user does. Unless you trust your users and they are all being authenticated on the front-end as web users, this isn’t a very good solution.

Sorry for digging up an old post, but I am currently in need of giving access to authenticated web users to MCPUK to update an image TV in the context of an FDM form.

If I am not wrong, the code which limits the access to manager users is in [tt]manager/media/browser/mcpuk/connectors/php/config.php[/tt]

Now how would I go about changing the manager check with a web user check ?

Hello you achieved the solution to this problem I am having the same problem.
            Thank you
              • 589 Posts
              Quote from: nandopaccheco at May 21, 2008, 12:40 AM

Hello you achieved the solution to this problem I am having the same problem.

There’s option "Enable resource browser for web users" in Configuration|Interface&Features page (MODx 0.9.6.2). Could it help?
                • 206 Posts
                Quote from: beryl at Mar 24, 2008, 04:18 PM

Hello there,
                Have this error in the manager once i press edit document.
                cument.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 47 and defined in C:\wamp\www\assets\plugins\fckeditor26b\fckeditor.functions.php on line 95
                The same was here.
                It’s saying the 14th parameter is missing for the getFCKEditorScript function. That one is $webuser. So I added that parameter to the function call in the plugin at the end of two instances:

Line 42: $html = getFCKEditorScript($elementList,(isset($fckwebset) ? $fckwebset:"basic"),(isset($fckwebcustom) && ($fckwebset == "custom") ? $fckwebcustom:""),$width,$height,$fck_language,$frontend,$base_url,$modx->config[’editor_css_path’], $modx->config[’use_browser’],$fckwebautolang,null,$pluginfolder,$webuser);
                Line 47: $html = getFCKEditorScript($elementList,(!empty($modx->config[’fck_editor_toolbar’]) ? $modx->config[’fck_editor_toolbar’]:"basic"),(!empty($modx->config[’fck_editor_custom_toolbar’]) && ($modx->config[’fck_editor_toolbar’] == "custom") ? $modx->config[’fck_editor_custom_toolbar’]:""),$width,$height,$fck_language,$frontend,$base_url,$modx->config[’editor_css_path’], $modx->config[’use_browser’],$modx->config[’fck_editor_autolang’],$modx->config[’fck_editor_style’],$pluginfolder,$webuser);

I’m quite unsure about this workaround, because it seems like this version is working at other people.
                  • 58 Posts
                  I’m allso getting this error:

FCKEditor - OnRichTextEditorInit
                  An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information.

Warning: Missing argument 14 for getFCKEditorScript(), called in /home/tirithen/public_html/halsokonsulten/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()'d code on line 47 and defined in /home/tirithen/public_html/halsokonsulten/assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/fckeditor.functions.php on line 95

....when I’m trying to edit a page from the manager with fck as my rte, it seemes to work fine once I click ok. Is vhollo’s workaround the best way to go?

I have a different question about the setting "$Config[’Enabled’] = true ;" in:
                  ***/assets/plugins/fckeditor26b/editor/filemanager/connectors/php/config.php
                  I want to make sure it’s safe, is it enough to have the page with the editor restricted to webusers?
                  Are these two things related in some way, I got that impression from vhollo’s post but I may just be mixing it up too.
                  • I too am getting the same error. Can’t stand TinyMCE. I’ll try a reversion to one version back.
                      • 12 Posts
                      Quote from: Bravado at Apr 01, 2008, 04:27 PM

Well...looked at the code. Don’t see anything that could trip it up. Gonna upgrade the plugin to the new Release Candidate. Guess we’ll see. smiley

Bravado, we were wondering if you had an eta of when this plugin will be upgraded to the final 2.6 release?