We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • I can confirm that as of last night, the final bug was squished in with the SMF module integration and tested successfully on a 3000+ list of users in SMF and several hundred in MODx being pushed back and forth appropriately. So ... given that, I’m about to package it up and post here. smiley
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 204 Posts
      Awesome!

o/t

Quote from: davidm at Mar 20, 2006, 12:44 PM

Quote from: Mark at Mar 20, 2006, 03:39 AM
      Sorry Susan.... Star Trek is in not in production anymore and Paramount has lost interest in the franchise due to the "failure" (right....) of Star Trek Enterprise.

What ? Enterprise, a failure huh
      Bahhhhhhh, if anything the weak link of the chain, to me would have to be Voyager...

I didn’t know Star Trek was dropped... too bad... It sure won’t be definitive (can’t be !)

They’d need to base any new ’trek’ on the ’future’, watching Enterprise was about as fun as watching last years lottery results.

Anyway . . . Galactica rulz! grin
        • 160 Posts
        WOOHOO! *Happydance!*

I better get the paying work done QUICKLY so I can play with this over the next couple days . . .
          "I’d love to change the world but I can’t find the source code . . ."

Custom ModX Templates
          • Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 205 Posts
            Ryan,

Just to clarify, For those of that agreed to be Sponsors, once I have tested should payment be via the usual donate route on the Modx site?
            • That will work just fine.
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                • 345 Posts
                I do miss Star Trek, even if I had a TV (and were willing to pay the TV tax on top of cable for decent reception) they don’t show it here. Cry

There’s always the overpriced DVD sets. If you haven’t seen Enterprise, Season 4 is worth the purchase. It was the best of the 4 seasons. To bad they canceled the series almost before the season really got going good that year.

As a second choice I think Firefly rules. Not the movie, just the one-season series. Awesome TV.
                  • 345 Posts
                  Now, how come the snippet hasn’t been posted in the Repository yet? I thought I saw another thread saying the was complete?

• 3,250 Posts
                    It is out and working, not sure why it is not in the repository though. Wendy?
                      • 3,975 Posts
                      Wendy was hanging out ..umm... *wink*, while I updated it wink

Thanks for pointing out

zi
                        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link