We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,131 Posts
    Just a quick heads-up for everyone. MoxieCode has just released a 2.0RC1 version of TinyMCE. In the coming weeks, I’ll be updating the existing plugin with the new version. I’m not sure exactly what is new with this release other than it has new link, image, and table dialog boxes. I do know that they’ve fixed it up to produce more clean/valid code. Another thing they did was update the callback functions for custom image and link browsers. I’ll be experimenting with these for the resource browser in an effort to cutdown or do away with any alterations of the plugins themselves.

More to come...
      Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
      • 2,204 Posts
      Nice I am looking forward to that release
        follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
        • 1,131 Posts
        Quote from: Dimmy at Sep 08, 2005, 10:25 PM

Nice I am looking forward to that release

It’s up! Enjoy! smiley
          Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
          • 1,131 Posts
          Updated TinyMCE to version 2.0RC3. Shouldn’t be long before we see a 2.0 Final.

Jeff
            Jeff Whitfield

• 1,131 Posts
            Another update! Updated the editor to version 2.0RC4 and added a Web Theme parameter for use in front-end editor TV’s. See my notes in the first post on this. smiley
              Jeff Whitfield

• 7,075 Posts
              This is COOL jeff I prefer TinyMCE to FCK, I’ll try this and report !

Thanks !!!
                .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
                • 1,039 Posts
                Sorry for that stupid question, I´ve been searching everywhere on the documentation and the forum I think... but:

How is a plugin (especially this one) been installed? There seems to be an installer in it, but I don´t know how to use it. Through the manager?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Marc

edit: solved. I have to learn that everything is simplier than I can even think of smiley Just run the install folder and finished...
                  • 372 Posts
                  I have a few questions re Tiny MCE

1. Have you used the Tinymce image plugin? Its a bit too hard for the site editors to know the location of the images and remember all the names of them. They just want to point and click.

2. I installed the new version via the install directory and when I save the page it changes the code and adds things like /assests/assests/assests prior to the image directory and /manager/ prior the [~docid~] variable so the links fail.

Any idea why?
                    [img]http://www.emanz.ac.nz/assets/images/logo/emanz-icon_16x16.gif[/img] Emergency Management Academy of New Zealand [br] http://www.emanz.ac.nz[br][br]MODx Sandbox Login: sandbox Password: castle [br]
                    Admin Sandbox Login: sandbox Password: castle
                    • 1,131 Posts
                    Updated the plugin to the TinyMCE 2.0.1 Final! Enjoy! laugh
                      Jeff Whitfield

• 7,075 Posts
                      Waow Jeff, you’ve being doing some heavy work lately : Xinha, FCK and TinyMCE updates that’s COOL smiley
                        .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id