We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    I cant get the css identifers to work
    those can be set in the sytem config but does not seem to work at all
    I does show a style i made before with a older prerelease where tiny was default.
    but after I updated and installed your plugin that part is not working
    the css selecter does work inside the editor i see the text being styled acording to my css but I am not able to add new styles to the style dropdown menu in the editor

follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 1,131 Posts
      Quote from: Dimmy at Aug 10, 2005, 01:42 PM

I cant get the css identifers to work
      those can be set in the sytem config but does not seem to work at all
      I does show a style i made before with a older prerelease where tiny was default.
      but after I updated and installed your plugin that part is not working
      the css selecter does work inside the editor i see the text being styled acording to my css but I am not able to add new styles to the style dropdown menu in the editor

Try the 1.23 update. Seems the variable for the CSS selectors was wrong.
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 616 Posts
        I guess your zip file is wrong since it contains an extra jscript folder?!
          • 1,131 Posts
          Quote from: mmjaeger at Aug 10, 2005, 02:47 PM

I guess your zip file is wrong since it contains an extra jscript folder?!

Whoops! You’re absolutely right! It’s fixed now! smiley
            Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
            • 2,204 Posts
            maybe change the plugin release nummer?
            its still say’s Version 1.22
              • 2,204 Posts
              somehow it still does not work so I looked in the database

the current instalation looks for the list of selecters in
              tiny_css_selectors

while the system settings refer to:
              tinymce_css_selectors

I changed that and now it works nice

Changed the folloing part in the plugin

// getTinyMCEScript function
              if (!function_exists('getTinyMCEScript')) {
              	function getTinyMCEScript($elmList) {
              		global $base_url;
              		global $use_browser;
              		global $editor_css_path;
              		global $tinymce_editor_theme;
              		global $tinymce_css_selectors;
              		$theme = !empty($tinymce_editor_theme) ? "theme : '$tinymce_editor_theme'," : "theme : 'advanced',";
              		$cssPath = !empty($editor_css_path) ? "content_css : '$editor_css_path'," : "";
              		$cssSelector = !empty($tinymce_css_selectors) ? "theme_advanced_styles : '$tinymce_css_selectors'," : "";
              		$elmList = !empty($elmList) ? "elements : '$elmList'," : "";
              		$fileBrowserCallback = ($use_browser==1 ? "file_browser_callback : \"BrowseServer\"":"");

$advScript = <<<ADV_SCRIPT

• 1,131 Posts
                My bad...forgot to copy over the updated TPL file into the install directory. Should be good now!

Just a reminder for everyone...if you’re updating a plugin and don’t wish to use the installer, simply update everything but leave out the install directory and use the .tpl file to update the plugin code. For example, with the TinyMCE plugin, you’ll find a file in the /assets/plugins/tinymce directory named plugin.tinymce.tpl. Open this file in a text editor, copy the contents, then go into the Plugins section under Manage Resources and update the code for the TinyMCE plugin. Nice little shortcut to updating a plugin! Later on we’ll figure out how to get the installer to update an existing copy without having multiple instances show up. smiley
                  Jeff Whitfield

• 1,131 Posts
                  Ok...I’ve updated the plugin with the latest installer code. This should solve any problems with the plugin installer not upgrading an existing version properly. All in all, the plugin is pretty complete. Let me know how it goes and, as always, report any bugs. I’ll wait a little while before calling this a final version. If you think of any thing you’d like to see, please let me know. Otherwise, once a final is complete I’ll probably just call it version 2.0 or something. wink Download is available from the first post of this thread.
                    Jeff Whitfield

• 1,131 Posts
                    Ok kids...I’ve updated the plugin a little bit. Since I based the installer off the one that comes with TP3.2, it would seem that I left in a function dealing with QuickEdit. So if you’ve recently installed TinyMCE and are having problems with QuickEdit...there’s your answer! smiley
                      Jeff Whitfield

• 616 Posts
                      thank you for the update although, I’m still not getting any quickedit buttons in IE?!