We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 407 Posts
    When I use ManagerManager the "History of this resource" bar doesn’t appear on the document pages. I get this problem even when my mm_rules config is empty. Do you know whether this is a Content History problem or a ManagerManager problem? It would be great if they worked together.
    It’s a conflict between jQuery and mootools. I also have this problem (http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,29576.msg191011.html#msg191011) and look for a solution.
      • 32 Posts
      Is there a version of this available with drafts?
        • 14 Posts
        Stefan this is an awesome plugin! It really should be a part of the modx default install.

Props.
          • 14 Posts
          A changelog where the editing user could write notes would be cool (perhaps with an option to make it required to complete the saving process or not).
            • 591 Posts
            @mstolley
            Is ’compare versions’ not enough?

upd: Hmm... I was not right. After some using of module I think the short comment is needed. Or even big message with changelog function.
            @mstolley — you are right.
            +1 to feature request smiley
            • Is there any progress on the next version? I could really use the new features discussed.

Thanks,
              AMDbuilder
                Patrick | Server Wrangler
                About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
                • 14 Posts
                @Andrey -

It’s standard to have comments associated with a change - in my experience Perforce, CVS, SVN (and Tortoise derivatives) all offer comments. It is helpful when choosing a version to revert to.

I envision the ability to read comments either integrated into the "show differences" popup, or perhaps another popup with the comments is triggered by hovering over the authors’ name in the version listings.

And, I think a switch to make comments required or not would be helpful. Perhaps this could be a checkbox on the plugin page in the manager.
                  • 29 Posts
                  Anybody get this working with Evolution 1.0?
                    • 44 Posts
                    Hi Guys and the Legend that is Stefan...

Loving the work on the this plugin, but i am curious as to if the project has slowed to a halt, and if there is any reason why this does not work on Evolution.

I have read through the install instructions included in the download (located here: http://modxcms.com/extras/package/?package=77) and it does not seem to show "Set Default Parameter" Button on the config page. Have i missed something?

Cheers Guys

Al
                      • 271 Posts
                      I have read through the install instructions included in the download (located here: http://modxcms.com/extras/package/?package=77) and it does not seem to show "Set Default Parameter" Button on the config page. Have i missed something?

comment out the line 76 in skin/default/plugin_formrender.tpl.phtml
                      //$E('div.sectionHeader').setText('<?php echo $ch->txt('Content History'); ?> v<?php echo $ch->params['version']; ?>');