We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 53 Posts
    HOW can I thank you!?
    Thats exactly what I needed (previously tried to hide everything but the save/del/cancel buttons) but that wasn’t really a help.
    I must get this running asap.
    THX again.
    Smiley

Update:
    Excelent! This is a bliss!
    Can this be extended also to protect document from right click > move document? (Or generally to execute when the Move button is clicked?)
      • 1,215 Posts
      I like that you like smiley

About moving - not sure that it’s possible. As said above (or somewhere else), content and document tree is a different frames, we can’t to do anything with MM in other frames.
        DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
        • 589 Posts
        Quote from: Metaller at Sep 03, 2008, 03:29 PM

Sometimes needed to close access for some documents, but grant access for children documents (If parent document has some Ditto call or something like this. Client can create children documents-news, but can’t edit parent document with ditto call to render news listing.). That this widget does.

Neat, thanks!

It works in subsite if you change CSS including line to:
         $output .= includeCss('../assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/accessdenied/accessdenied.css'); 

• Hi ncrossland,
          I just found and fixed a small bug. When a manager role is set to not allow access to Meta/Keywords, hiding the Preview tab wasn’t working, and some other tab hiding weirdness was happening.
          Attached is a fixed functions/tabs.inc.php
          Please pardon any formatting weirdness, I did this in a foreign editor.
            Mike Schell
            Lead Developer, MODX Cloud
            Email: [email protected]
            GitHub: https://github.com/netProphET/
            Twitter: @mkschell
            • 741 Posts
            I want to use MaxiGallery inside the manager, can I use ManagerManager to run a snippet in a tab while I edit content?
              with regards,

Ronald Lokers
              'Front-end developer' @ h2o Media

• Did a migration from one server to the other and am a bit confused as everything functions but ManagerManager. Getting this error:

syntax error, unexpected ’/’
              Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ’/’ in /home/sail/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 29

And this:

include() [function.include]: Failed opening ’/assets/plugins/managermanager/mm.inc.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/sail/public_html/manager/includes/’)

Warning: include(/assets/plugins/managermanager/mm.inc.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sail/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 30

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening ’/assets/plugins/managermanager/mm.inc.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/sail/public_html/manager/includes/’) in /home/b0at3r/public_html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 30

Everything, in terms of file structure, is at the correct location.
                • 327 Posts
                Thanks for all the recent feedback, contributions, and bug reports.

I’ve been away, but will work through all these with a view to incorporating into the next version.
                  Author: ManagerManager plugin - customise your ModX manager interface

Rckt - web development, Sheffield, UK
                  • 1,215 Posts
                  There is a small bug in my mm_widget_accessdenied. Need to resave accessdenied.php in UTF-8 w/o BOM
                    DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
                    • 1,215 Posts
                    Here i post small widget to run custom jquery code from MM. May be it will be usefull for someone.

http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,28708.msg176137.html#msg176137

• 3,975 Posts
                      Topic split ------

Please see new topic for Maxigallery backend manager with ManagerManager http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,29875.msg177037.html#msg177037

thanks.
                        Zaigham R - MODX Professional | Skype | Email | Twitter

Digging the interwebs for #MODX gems and bringing it to you. modx.link

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.