We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 741 Posts
    Can I use ManagerManager to choose multiple images for 1 tv?
    I want to create 1 TV which is able to select multiple images, the image links will be separated by a ’,’ or a ’||’.

And then use that combined tv of multiple images to make a image rotator.

//edit

Maybe I should try the MaxiGallery solution to do this! I will digg into it cool
      with regards,

Ronald Lokers
      'Front-end developer' @ h2o Media

• 327 Posts
      Quote from: MediaGuy at Oct 28, 2008, 08:42 AM

Can I use ManagerManager to choose multiple images for 1 tv?
      I want to create 1 TV which is able to select multiple images, the image links will be separated by a ’,’ or a ’||’.

And then use that combined tv of multiple images to make a image rotator.

//edit

Maybe I should try the MaxiGallery solution to do this! I will digg into it cool
      Not out of the box, but you could potentially create a widget that does this.
        Author: ManagerManager plugin - customise your ModX manager interface

Rckt - web development, Sheffield, UK
        • 884 Posts
        How’s the default option works?

I tried this but doesn’t seem to work?

mm_default(’is_richtext’, ’0’, ’’, ’6’, ’’)
          • 327 Posts
          Quote from: sinbad at Nov 01, 2008, 12:10 AM

How’s the default option works?

I tried this but doesn’t seem to work?

mm_default(’is_richtext’, ’0’, ’’, ’6’, ’’)
          This should work - it only sets the value of the checkbox, it doesn’t actually change the RTE type (just as clicking the "Richtext" checkbox wouldn’t change it).

I’ve modified the code in the next version so it does change automatically, although this does involve a a refresh (which isn’t very nice). Perhaps in future versions try and fix this better (if there’s any demand).

• 327 Posts
            I’ve released a new version 0.3.2 which hopefully addresses all the bugs reported on this thread since the last release.

http://www.modxcms.com/ManagerManager-1565.html

• 4 Posts
              Hi I installed 0.3.2 today and tried to attach the color picker to a TV and get this error, (changing field titles works ok though)

ManagerManager: An error has occurred: TypeError - $("#colorpickersectionColourTV").farbtastic is not a function

I checked to see if jquery and farbtastic were being loaded correctly - jquery loads ok but farbtastic.js is blank.

Here’s the problem:

<script src="http://assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.js?_=1226005183500"/> 
              <link type="text/css" rel="stylesheet" href="//assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.css"/> 

Why is base_url being dropped?

I’m running MODx 0.9.6.2
                • 4 Posts
                I figured out the problem:

colors.php lines 27-31:

// Insert some JS 
                		$output .= includeJs($modx->config['base_url'] .'/assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.js');

// Insert some CSS 
                		$output .= includeCss($modx->config['base_url'] .'/assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.css');

changed to:

The double backslash (base_url + "/" from string, site_url in my case is root) is causing the browser to change // to http:// in colors.php lines 27-31:

// Insert some JS 
                		$output .= includeJs($modx->config['base_url'] .'assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.js');

// Insert some CSS 
                		$output .= includeCss($modx->config['base_url'] .'assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.css');

• 327 Posts
                  Quote from: abyssalplain at Nov 07, 2008, 07:17 AM

I figured out the problem:

colors.php lines 27-31:

// Insert some JS 
                  		$output .= includeJs($modx->config['base_url'] .'/assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.js');

// Insert some CSS 
                  		$output .= includeCss($modx->config['base_url'] .'/assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.css');

changed to:

The double backslash (base_url + "/" from string, site_url in my case is root) is causing the browser to change // to http:// in colors.php lines 27-31:

// Insert some JS 
                  		$output .= includeJs($modx->config['base_url'] .'assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.js');

// Insert some CSS 
                  		$output .= includeCss($modx->config['base_url'] .'assets/plugins/managermanager/widgets/colors/farbtastic.css');

Ah, I fixed this exact same thing in the tags widget, didn’t know it applied here as well. Fixed in next version!

• 380 Posts
                    So I just found this great plugin and can’t seem to get it to work.

I followed the installation instructions, I don’t get any error, the fields are just not hidden.

Yes I selected the correct checkboxes on the system event tab smiley

Does anyone have any type of troubleshooting I can do to see what the problem is? I search through this thread but might have missed something.

Thanks
                    Brian
                      • 327 Posts
                      Quote from: betoranaldi at Nov 12, 2008, 12:12 AM

So I just found this great plugin and can’t seem to get it to work.

I followed the installation instructions, I don’t get any error, the fields are just not hidden.

Yes I selected the correct checkboxes on the system event tab smiley

Does anyone have any type of troubleshooting I can do to see what the problem is? I search through this thread but might have missed something.

Thanks
                      Brian

If you view the source of the Manager (bottom right frame) do you see the following comments:

<!-- ManagerManager Plugin :: 0.3.2 -->

which indicate the plugin is working (and what version)?

Are you using a chunk, or file for your rules? Can you paste the contents here?

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.