We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 327 Posts
    Quote from: skt at Aug 27, 2008, 04:35 PM

hmm, not sure i understand. i’m guessing you mean what language did i use in mm_rules?
    Sorry - meant what language is your manager interface. English? I don’t think this would affect anything, but wanted to eliminate possible causes.
      Author: ManagerManager plugin - customise your ModX manager interface

Rckt - web development, Sheffield, UK
      • 29 Posts
      oh, right! smiley yes, English.
      • Follow up.

I tried the revised code in showimagetvs.php as posted but when I uncomment mm_widget_showimagetvs(); the blank page on create new document remains.

All the template variables show up beneath the blank area where the tabs and RTE usually are and I get this Parse Error:

MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
        « Execution of a query to the database failed - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1 »
              SQL: SELECT name FROM `dragonfly`.`modx_site_tmplvars` tvs LEFT JOIN `dragonfly`.`modx_site_tmplvar_templates` rel ON rel.tmplvarid = tvs.id WHERE 1=1 AND type IN ('image') AND rel.templateid =
              [Copy SQL to ClipBoard]

Parser timing
          MySQL: 	0.0004 s	(4 Requests)
          PHP: 	1219971812.3331 s	 
          Total: 	1219971812.3335 s	 

PHP 5.2.5
        mySQL 5.0.45
        • Follow up two. Problem is gone in .0.3.1.
            • 2,310 Posts
            Just started using MM, what a fantastic addition to MODx.
            How did I manage without it?
            Or rather how did the clients manage !
              • 53 Posts
              Exactly - it is just wonderful to strip all the unnecessary fields from the manager! Simply love this plugin.
                • 1,215 Posts
                I have display issue with using mm_widget_showimagetvs.

If we are not set TV wich mm_widget_showimagetvs applies to like this   mm_widget_showimagetvs() - image previews was duplicated. If we are use this  mm_widget_showimagetvs("sometv") - all ok.

MM 3.0.1.

UPDATED Sorry, this was my own old hack to show image previews.
                  DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
                  • 2,310 Posts
                  Just noticed the edits by a user are not saved and wipe the content/tv values if you use the CodePress plugin as well as MM.
                  Works fine if the CodePress plugin is disabled.
                    • 1,215 Posts
                    I found a  small bug.

When document is a reference, it has no content section. So when we trying to use any of sections functions on TVs section, we must use ’content’ instead of ’tvs’ as parameter.

mm_renameSection(’tvs’, ’Other info’); not working
                    mm_renameSection(’content’, ’Other info’); working

UPD. Another about references - there is no instruments to operate web-link field.
                      DirectResize 0.9 beta. PHPThumb, sets of configurations, configuration, binded to specific path. No backward compatibility. | DirectResize 0.9. PHPThumb, наборы параметров, параметры, привязанные к определенным путям. Без обратной совместимости.

Unfortunately, DirectResize project is closed. If you want to continue development, PM me for access to project page on Google Code. К сожалению, проект DirectResize закрыт. Если вы желаете продолжить разработки, обращайтесь через ПМ для получения доступа к репозиторию на Google Code.

[PLUGIN] DirectResize - as Maxigallery but for single images :: Download :: [url=http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21490]
                      • 1,215 Posts
                      Here my new widget for ManagerManager - mm_widget_accessdenied.

Sometimes needed to close access for some documents, but grant access for children documents (If parent document has some Ditto call or something like this. Client can create children documents-news, but can’t edit parent document with ditto call to render news listing.). That this widget does.

Using
                      mm_widget_accessdenied($ids, $message,  $roles, $templates)

$ids: comma separated list of  documents ID to close access
                      $message: html formated message, default if empty
                      $roles: comma separated list of role IDs this should be applied to. Leave empty (or omit) for all roles [Optional - default is all]
                      $templates: comma separated list of template IDs this should be applied to. Leave empty (or omit) for all templates [Optional - default is all]

Installation
                      Copy accessdenied folder to \assets\plugins\managermanager\widgets subfolder.

Hope you like it.

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.