We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,542 Posts
    Hi,

your issue comes from the fact that the snippet is not executed within tvexplorer.
    The only way to get what you want is to create another tv containing an @EVAL binding.
    Let me know if that works.

Hope that helps.

:)
      Made with MODx : [url=http://www.copadel.com]copadel, fruits et l
      • 44 Posts
      Quote from: heliotrope at Apr 20, 2010, 05:30 PM

You should first try to disable the opposite filter.
      Add the right param, it should be listed in my first post

Tried it, thanks, but in the Debug panel it shows as running the opposite filtering on the unselected items with or without filterOff->4 added to the form.
        • 2,542 Posts
        You have to set filterOff->disabled as far as I remember

• 573 Posts
          thanks for your help! I tried using a eval binding, but not sure if have done it right?

makeModel tv

tvExplorer call
          [+tve.makeModel:filter->9:tvtype->dropdown:label->Model:blankLabel->(All)+]

end result

Interesting, the new tv works fine in the modx backend.
            • 44 Posts
            Quote from: heliotrope at Apr 21, 2010, 12:00 PM

You have to set filterOff->disabled as far as I remember

Bless you Heliotrope, that seems to do the trick! Thanks again for your continued support. I know how busy you are, and having you here as a resource was invaluable.
              • 2,542 Posts
              You’re welcome wink

I’m currently looking for back links from english website smiley
              If you have any to give me, let me know !

• 2,542 Posts
                Quote from: g5604 at Apr 21, 2010, 12:05 PM

thanks for your help! I tried using a eval binding, but not sure if have done it right?

makeModel tv

tvExplorer call

end result

The easier to me would be to see the live website and if possible to login to make some testing.
                Send me a PM for credentials.

• 44 Posts
                  Quote from: heliotrope at Apr 21, 2010, 02:29 PM

You’re welcome wink

I’m currently looking for back links from english website smiley
                  If you have any to give me, let me know !

When I finally get a chance to develop a site for myself (hopefully this Summer) I will definitely give you one!
                    • 2,542 Posts
                    Quote from: heliotrope at Apr 21, 2010, 02:38 PM

Quote from: g5604 at Apr 21, 2010, 12:05 PM

makeModel tv

tvExplorer call

end result

The easier to me would be to see the live website and if possible to login to make some testing.
                    Send me a PM for credentials.

For those interested in the issue
                    Here is the new code for the @BINDING (use it in a single row)

@EVAL $result = $modx->db->query(’SELECT DISTINCT `value` FROM `modx_site_tmplvar_contentvalues` WHERE `tmplvarid` = 3 ORDER BY `value` ASC’);$models = $modx->db->makeArray( $result );foreach($models as $model){ if(strlen($model[’value’])>0) $modelOp[]=$model[’value’].’==’.$model[’value’];} return implode(’||’,$modelOp);

The solution is still not yet 100% satisfying but it works
                    It requires some code changes in tveditor Class to make it more flexible to match your needs

• 573 Posts
                      Many thanks to heliotrope, he helped me a great deal grin

has anyone got ditto extenders working with tvExplorer?

EDIT:it works if you include tvefilter in the extenders param:

[[tvExplorer? &dittoName=`Ditto` &dittoSnippetParameters=`tpl:carTpl|parents:8|extenders:tvefilter,request|depth:1|display:all|debug:0|sortBy:pagetitle|sortDir:ASC|&formTPL=`searchTpl`]]