We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 121 Posts
    Martijn van Turnhout Reply #221, 13 years, 8 months ago
    Try calling on the snippet uncached first and see what happens?

I really hope tvExplorer will leave beta and be an official part of the "Extras". It’s an extremely helpful snippet and should be made for Revo as well, if you ask me.
      • 31 Posts
      hi Martijn van Turnhout
      I have tried that - called the snippet uncached and the page cached but did not run. I have also tried other combinations of that and alway cleared cache on modx and the browser but did not run. The only combination that at least shows the searchform and runs the search is a cached call and uncached page.
      Is there something in addition that can be wrong to get the wrong chunk?

Tanks for help
        • 31 Posts
        I got another problem and I cant find a solution for it.
        My call is as follows:

[[tvExplorer? &dittoName=`Ditto` &formTPL=`RefSearch` &dittoSnippetParameters=`tpl:ReferenzenListe|summarize:3|debug:0|paginate:1|depth:4|parents:5|display:all|dateSource:Referenzdatum|showPublishedOnly:1|sortBy:Referenzdatum|sortDir:DESC`]]

[+tve.searchForm+]
        available references: [+total+]

[+tve.dittoList+]
        references [+start+] - [+stop+] from [+total+]
        [+previous+] [+pages+] [+next+]

Everything works fine but [+previous+] and [+next+] are on all languages shown in german which is default language.
        I have tried [+(yams_id)_previous+] [+(yams_id)_next+] but then this two buttons won’t even shown.
        The page is called uncached.
          • 19 Posts
          I’m having a bit of trouble with tvExplorer and I’m hoping someone can help.

Everything is working fine, except for checkboxes in my search form. When a search is submitted with a checkbox selected, the URL is formatted with some extra characters:
          &Features%5B%5D=
          %5B%5D being []

I can’t figured our where these brackets are coming from or how to fix it. It only happens when checkboxes are used.

Thanks for your help!
            • 45 Posts
            Please, put the manual, how to use TVexplorer. It was in the first message of this topic, but it was gone.
              • 2 Posts