We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 52 Posts
    all4webdesign Reply #1, 8 years ago
    Hi
    After upgrade from 1.0.15 to 1.1. the KCFinder ist not working properly anymore: when i try to insert a picture and click on the symbol to go to the KCFinder it shows up but instead of showing the picture thumbs it says "loading...." forever and nothing happens.

Any idea what is wrong?

Thank you for any help.

Markus
      • 953 Posts
      When you updated the site, did you upload the complete zip to the server and then unpack it.

Or, did you unpack the zip on your computer and then upload the files ?

If you did the latter, you could have a corrupt file

I have updated 3 sites from 1.0.15 to 1.1 and none of them have this specific problem
        • 52 Posts
        all4webdesign Reply #3, 8 years ago
        i did the latter, so i try once more again an update with new files...maybe. Thanks.

Quote from: iusemodx at Apr 19, 2016, 09:08 PM
        When you updated the site, did you upload the complete zip to the server and then unpack it.

I have updated 3 sites from 1.0.15 to 1.1 and none of them have this specific problem
          • 52 Posts
          all4webdesign Reply #4, 8 years ago
          I tried new install, no change...!

Quote from: all4webdesign at Apr 19, 2016, 09:11 PM
          i did the latter, so i try once more again an update with new files...maybe. Thanks.

Quote from: iusemodx at Apr 19, 2016, 09:08 PM

• 953 Posts
            I presume you have now uploaded the zip file and unpacked it on the server

Did you delete the files that were already on the server ?

If you dont delete the files you may still have corrupted files, as the new files may not have overwritten the old files

I update by deleting the whole contents of the server, that way I can ensure that the new files are the new files, when unpacked on the server

This is just guess work at the moment

Do you got any javascript error messages ?
            Do you have any error logs in the manager ?
            Do you have error logs from the server ?

If you cant get this sorted by updating, go to the Evo GitHub issues area and report the problem there - that way the Evo Dev team will actualy see that you are having problems
              • 52 Posts
              I did a couple of re-installations, still the same. other sites no problems, just this one! really annoying...

Quote from: iusemodx at Apr 19, 2016, 09:29 PM
              I presume you have now uploaded the zip file and unpacked it on the server

Did you delete the files that were already on the server ?

If you dont delete the files you may still have corrupted files, as the new files may not have overwritten the old files

I update by deleting the whole contents of the server, that way I can ensure that the new files are the new files, when unpacked on the server

This is just guess work at the moment

Do you got any javascript error messages ?
              Do you have any error logs in the manager ?
              Do you have error logs from the server ?

If you cant get this sorted by updating, go to the Evo GitHub issues area and report the problem there - that way the Evo Dev team will actualy see that you are having problems
                • 1 Posts
                I had same problem.
                The problem was in filenames.
                Rename files to english letter and no problems.

http://i.imgur.com/PpOuupI.png
                http://i.imgur.com/H5j7Qxd.png

• 52 Posts
                  Hi again

I did a backup of the database, did a backup of all files with ftp. After that i cancelled the files on the server and replaced them with a new download of evo 1.1. and made the prodedure with the install. Nothing changed, still the same problem, even i my images and .thumbs directory is empty or filled with one abc.jpg file. What is happening you can see on the screenshot.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Markus

• 953 Posts
                    Quote from: iusemodx at Apr 19, 2016, 09:29 PM