We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,145 Posts
    Life got in the way of this awesome project, but Life has kept it propped up ever since!

We wanted to cater for Markdown users and Rich Text users. Thorough success!
    Dragging and sorting of blocks is also superb!

Now we are separating languages to sort out all dependencies, and also making sure that you will be able to swap in your own skin/theme.
    We also want to make it dead easy for you to create blocks, therefore we'll be imposing very few rules and regulations.
    We promised 100% hacking, so, there!
      TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
      Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
      5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
      • 833 Posts
      Folks, the wait is over!

I'm pleased to announce that Project Tutor (aka Tutor for those in the know) is now Structures. More on the name change in the official release note.

Here's a quick preview:

Look out for the beta package in the package management.
        A MODx Fanatic
        • 24,544 Posts
        It looks great. Does it work with Syntax Highlighter?
          Did I help you? Buy me a beer
          Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
          MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
          My MODX Extras
          Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
          • 833 Posts
          Hi Bob, thanks and it certainly does work with Syntax Highlighter. I'll have a preview up shortly.
            A MODx Fanatic
            • 833 Posts
            Hey Bob, here's a preview of a syntax-highlighted structure:

A MODx Fanatic
              • 833 Posts
              Thanks for the interest folks. Structures is now released. Please post all future comments in the dedicated thread: https://forums.modx.com/thread/100687/support-comments-for-structures#dis-post-543974
                A MODx Fanatic
              • First off - Thank you for the labour of love!

Can I leanr how to create animated GIF? What or how did you create these previews?

Does this cater for purely Documentation of MODx or is also for creating Content (even for end-users)? Is it strictly for Developers (back or front) or for every MODx user: Developers and their website end-users (e.g. editors, etc)? If yes then this is miraculous.

I find it's too much work for Editors to have to find a way to upload picture files into the file system and then navigate the file tree to select the particular picture or document they need to attach to a TV.

Keep the update and response coming. Weldone!
                  • 833 Posts
                  @ojchris, thanks for checking in!

I posted my answer in Structures new thread so everyone is up to date: https://forums.modx.com/thread/100687/support-comments-for-structures#dis-post-543999
                    A MODx Fanatic