We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 6 Posts
    @donshakespeare
    Yes. I agree with everything you sad. But it is hard to keep clients happy and at the same time maintain only good practices while building web smiley

@Bruno17
    This sounds great. I'm still very new with MODX, I used MIGX only for simple content so far so I'll have to explore a little.
      • 1,145 Posts
        TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
        Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
        5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
        • 1,145 Posts
        RE: darkvawesurfer

Check out the new TinyJSONGallery

+ ACCESS your MODX Manager backend Image Galleries in the frontend with a single line of code popGal('myAnyTextarea')
        <a href="#" onclick="popGal('myAnyTextarea','', 885,500,1)">Open My Gallery</a>

TinymceWrapper: Complete back/frontend content solution.
          Harden your MODX site by passwording your three main folders: core, manager, connectors and renaming your assets (thank me later!)
          5 ways to sniff / hack your own sites; even with renamed/hidden folders, burst them all up, to see how secure you are not.
          • 6 Posts
          darkvawesurfer Reply #14, 8 years ago
          @donshakespeare Thanks. Will definitely check out new version.