The top banner chunk containing getResources is in the Template.
I just did this to myself the other day, I had a getImageList snippet to list images from a MIGX TV for a homepage carousel. It was exceeding the memory limits. They were very large 300dpi images, so I spent some time fussing with them, converting them to 72dpi, still exceeding memory limits. Finally I realized that I had accidentally specified the snippet's tpl property to be the the same chunk that had the getImageList snippet in it ('carousel') instead of the correct tpl chunk for formatting each image in the list ('carouselTpl')!