We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1 Posts
    Quote from: smashingred at Oct 28, 2014, 08:39 PM

The hardest bit is creating new resources from the parsed XML but that's not that hard. The basics for creating a resource are in this post here though in this case related to formit2resources but the operation will be the same in a plugin which first parses the xml and then maps the parsed fields to the resource fields and then saves.

If you need more cronjob function, I suggest using a free service such as easycron.com.
      • 74 Posts
      Hi, just bumping this to see if you ever figured this whole process out. I am also looking to do the same thing, and would like to try and see what you may have accomplished?

Quote from: jonleverrier at Oct 31, 2014, 01:48 PM
      Hi Gallen - have sent you a PM. I'm in discussion with a few MODX developers, but yes still need help!

Formit2Resource is great for user generated content, however for the first phase of this idea, RSS to Resource would be a better match.

I'll update this post when I have more to share...
      • You can do it relatively easily with the OAuth2Server and Zapier Extras smiley
          [sepiariver.com] (https://sepiariver.com/)
        • Sorry I cant help at the moment, I am organizing a race ant it's in one week. So My day has 28 Hours and no sleeping time -.- Can get back to you in 2nd week of may. Sorry!
            • 163 Posts
            jonleverrier Reply #15, 8 years ago
            I've sent you a PM @BearsFan
              • 5 Posts
              Quote from: jonleverrier at Apr 26, 2016, 04:44 AM

If it's not totally off your radar, I'd also be interested to know what you came up with. Thanks!
                • 4 Posts

Hi Jon,

Do you still have the function working for you?
                  • 163 Posts
                  Quote from: miah.abalos at Jul 09, 2018, 04:11 PM

Hi Jon,

Do you still have the function working for you?

I did, not had this running since MODX 2.4 - so not sure if it will still work
                    • 4 Posts
                    Quote from: jonleverrier at Jul 09, 2018, 04:23 PM

I did, not had this running since MODX 2.4 - so not sure if it will still work

Jon,

I sent a PM. Would love to learn how you did it.