We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 712 Posts
    Quote from: thingstodo at Nov 21, 2012, 10:00 PM
    Quote from: sottwell at Nov 21, 2012, 09:53 PM
    Did you run the MIGx setup? That error usually means the tables were not created after installation.

Do you mean did I install it in the package manager? If so, yes I did.
    Is there another set up stage that I am unaware of?

Looking in the database there are no migx tables.

Mike

Double check the MIGX Installation Instructions. They instruct you to visit a Components page and run a 'setup' script.
      jpdevries
      • 701 Posts
      Hey Mike,

I've not solved the unexpected token yet, something on the server setting but haven't got a clue what. I'm going to convince client to move hosting I think. Would like to know the solution.

But regarding the error log problem, what Susan is referring to is on this page:
      http://rtfm.modx.com/display/ADDON/MIGX

See Step 2: Set up the MIGX Configurator Custom Manager Page (CMP) and Package Manager

I normally always get this issue and have to run the MIGX configuration.

That should solve that error of the missing table but didn't fix unexpected token.

• 338 Posts
        Ah ha yes. I hadn't realised that there was more to the setup than installing the migx package.

I have now followed those instructions but am still having problems, but I will start a new thread for that.

Thanks for you help.

Mike
          • 712 Posts
          Glad MIGX problems are worked out. Installation is tricky. It's definitely not a walk in the park to get installed and wrap your head around, but it's a very nice addon. Hopefully in the not to distant future we see ArrayTVs come native in Revolution smiley
            jpdevries
            • 701 Posts
            Quote from: thingstodo at Nov 21, 2012, 10:45 PM
            Ah ha yes. I hadn't realised that there was more to the setup than installing the migx package.

I have now followed those instructions but am still having problems, but I will start a new thread for that.

Thanks for you help.

Mike

You still having issues with that error in the error log, or the unexpected token thing. If you start a new thread and have any luck with a solution for the unexpected token can you report back here please or provide me to a link to your new thread as that sounds like the identical problem i'm still having.

Out of interest what host are you with?
              • 338 Posts
              Quote from: bennyb at Nov 21, 2012, 10:51 PM
              If you start a new thread and have any luck with a solution for the unexpected token can you report back here please or provide me to a link to your new thread as that sounds like the identical problem i'm still having.

Out of interest what host are you with?

OK

I'm with Eukhost.
                • 338 Posts
                Got it working, but still not sure what the problem was ( but it wasn't the hosting environment)

Mike