We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 9 Posts
    Great news...thanks for your prompt response and your hard work.
      • 9 Posts
      Hi Charles, is there any update on when you'll have the next release with the registration and/or custom fields in MXcalendar? Can you provide any instructions on how I could manually add custom fields in the current release? Thanks again!
        • 41 Posts
        Hi Charles,
        Do you think that custom fields would be soon available ? THanks a lot.
        • Quote from: laurentw at Feb 09, 2013, 10:01 AM
          Hi Charles,
          Do you think that custom fields would be soon available ? THanks a lot.

Custom fields that are laid out like the normal form elements is a fairly significant amount of effort. Although I would really like to get these added it has not been a priority from other request. Most features that get added that are significant are actually funded and allowed to be placed in the public version. There is one new one coming up that I will find out more details this coming week which may force custom fields in. Once I have more information I'll be more than happy to share that information here.

Apologies if this has impacted your ability to use mxCalendar and if you need to make other arrangements, please don't hesitate to contact me directly and we can try to work out something.

Cheers
            Evo Revo // Ubuntu, CentOS, Win // Apache 2x, Lighttp (Lighty)
            Visit CharlesMx.com for latest news and status updates.