We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 41 Posts
    Enable partial resource cache is ON, but I think the choice is only possible for ressource, not for Elemet, like Templates.

Is it possible to disable caching for a static resource like template, so that when editing outside of the interface, uptate is automatic, without need to flush de cache ?

Thanks.
      • 8 Posts
      While developing, if you set "Enable partial resource cache" to "no", you can update the external file without needing to clear the cache.

A bit more thoughts on that here:

http://forums.modx.com/thread/28908/how-do-you-totally-disable-caching-in-revo-beta3
        • 41 Posts
        I think "Enable partial resource cach " give the choice for the cache for each ressource, but it is not available for Element, like template !
          • 8 Posts
          It's not cacheing for me... I'm testing it out right now. Editing a template, saving it and checking, and the change shows immediately without going to the manager... Then when I set that to cache, I need to clear the cache. Seems good on my end, at any rate.
            • 41 Posts
            Ok. I'll check that. thanks.