We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • For many of the MODx Extras, that's the case. Since the previous didn't install completely, there was no uninstall button. So I had to download RC4, which automatically removed RC3. I then installed the RC4 (though with errors). So I uninstalled the RC4 entirely via Uninstall all version and then re-installed the RC4.
      • 255 Posts
      Actually decided to go with hybridAuth. Supports google and twitter as well as FB. Looks trivial to add any oAuth provider as well. Got all 3 working in less than an hour. Docs area weak still but it's beta. I don't suggest it for the noob yet tho;)
        • 93 Posts
        Yup, the Package manager is not correctly showing that the update is available. I had no issues upgrading to rc4 on my installs after I searched for it in the online repo via Package Manager.

This was my first addon so a bit of a learning curve for everyone involved. Thanks for all the patience folks.

Would love to see some sites where it is being used. I am thinking I might make another addon to help adding opengraph tags to pages quickly and easily. If anyone things that might be useful, let me know.

Quote from: ojchris at Jan 31, 2013, 03:46 AM
        For many of the MODx Extras, that's the case. Since the previous didn't install completely, there was no uninstall button. So I had to download RC4, which automatically removed RC3. I then installed the RC4 (though with errors). So I uninstalled the RC4 entirely via Uninstall all version and then re-installed the RC4.
        • Suddenly fbLogin stopped working. I used to Login to the site but a few days later a colleague was testing and wanted to login with his FB account, oops 'An error occurred. Please try later'. I can login but it does not login new users.