We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 26 Posts
    scherpontwikkeling Reply #11, 12 years ago
    Thanks for the support. The miles option will become available soon, although this is nothing different then changing the template options and calculating the options in miles.

About the premium upgrade, if I'm correct you can just use any upgrade option that suits you. It will cost approximately 6 to 7 dollars. Let me know how that works out for you.
    • I tried the SMS from UK method and it came back as invalid. I think I'll have to await a US compatible payment option such as PayPal.

I went ahead and copied the form template to a chunk and change the labels to miles and I changed the storelocator class to change $radius on line 180 from 6371.0 to 3958.8 using a KM to MI converter. I don't pretend to understand the sin/degtorad calculation wink but guessed. Math was never my strong suit.
        • 51 Posts
        Hello, this looks promising for a project I'm working on. However, my client has product in over 14,000 stores. Is there a way to add stores in batches or can I import them directly into the database and access them through the snippet?

Also, is it possible to extend the premium version to enable users to search by product?

thanks
          • 26 Posts
          scherpontwikkeling Reply #14, 12 years ago
          Quote from: pyrographics at Apr 11, 2012, 04:08 PM
          I tried the SMS from UK method and it came back as invalid. I think I'll have to await a US compatible payment option such as PayPal.

I went ahead and copied the form template to a chunk and change the labels to miles and I changed the storelocator class to change $radius on line 180 from 6371.0 to 3958.8 using a KM to MI converter. I don't pretend to understand the sin/degtorad calculation wink but guessed. Math was never my strong suit.

Send your email address to us by the using the contact form on our website scherpontwikkeling.nl

I will make a request for $7.50 to that address and after you've paid I will send you a coupon code that you can use to upgrade.
            • 26 Posts
            scherpontwikkeling Reply #15, 12 years ago
            Quote from: bodhic at Apr 17, 2012, 03:09 PM
            Hello, this looks promising for a project I'm working on. However, my client has product in over 14,000 stores. Is there a way to add stores in batches or can I import them directly into the database and access them through the snippet?

Also, is it possible to extend the premium version to enable users to search by product?

thanks

Can you please send us a request for this by e-mail with more specified details. Use the contact form on our website: scherpontwikkeling.nl
              • 51 Posts
              I submitted this to your site. Please let me know if I provided enough information and whether or not something like this is possible.
                • 2 Posts
                Hello, looks very nice to me.

1 Problem: I dont want to show the list of the stores by default, only the search results. Is that possible?

thanks - great work!
                  • 26 Posts
                  scherpontwikkeling Reply #18, 12 years ago
                  Quote from: david182 at Apr 19, 2012, 01:25 PM
                  Hello, looks very nice to me.

1 Problem: I dont want to show the list of the stores by default, only the search results. Is that possible?

thanks - great work!

Please make an issue on github so we can add this as a configuration parameter smiley
                    • 20 Posts
                    Great plugin! I am trying to to have search results show on another page(locations' list) just like simplesearch &landing=`[[*id]]`. Any ideas on how is it done? thanks!
                      • 8 Posts
                      Anyone using the premium version know how to focus the map on the store selected? &destinationStore doesn't seem to quite work as expected. Setting it to `1` seems to just pick one store regardless of the store selected...