We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    Hi joeindio,
    muito obrigado, I changed the encoding iso 8859-1 and it it looks very good now. The new release is realy big things, concraulations! grin

Abraço!
      • 74 Posts
      Portuguese (pt_PT) translation now with UTF-8 encoding in all files.

EDIT2: removed the old file since there’s a newer version in the full Portuguese Language Pack - see this thread for the most up-to-date language pack
        Got Music? Try XSPFjukebox - Skinnable MODx Media Player
      • Hi joeindio,

Have you updated the main language file to correspond to the differences with the 096 file on the wiki?
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • 74 Posts
          Hi Ryan,

I’m not using 0.9.6 yet, so I hadn’t bothered to look into its translation yet.

Thank you so much for the wiki tip. Since there weren’t that many changes, i just dived in and translated away...

See the attached file for the pt_PT translation of MODx 0.9.6 (UTF-8).

Again, thank you for making my life easier smiley

EDIT: Updated file to include AjaxSearch (v1.6) translation file (08/04/07)
          EDIT2: Updated TyniMCE translation to version 2.1.0 (09/04/07)

EDIT2: removed the old file since there’s a newer version in the full Portuguese Language Pack - see this thread for the most up-to-date language pack
            Got Music? Try XSPFjukebox - Skinnable MODx Media Player
          • Got them both in Joao ... thanks!
              Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
              Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me