We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 87 Posts
    Hi,

what is the status of the Finnish translation? Anybody working on it? I guess the current file is not fully 0.95 compatible...

I need to get the manager translated, because most of our Finnish-speaking clients probably prefer their native language. This also means that I can use company time on the task. wink
    • I am planning on putting up a series of language files and subsequent releases in the wiki so you can all see a quick 095 to 096 diff for English and apply that to other language files. Need to come up with a way to do that and get it on the front page since I’m wiki-disabled. :/
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 87 Posts
        I checked the translation file in the wiki (linked in another thread). Looks like a good approach. smiley

The Finnish file is quite old (0.92?). Probably some manual work is needed to get it updated. I’ll try to get started on next week.