We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    Same issue here

Windows / IIS
    MODX Revolution 2.2.0-pl2 (traditional)
    gallery-1.4.0-rc1
    MS SQL Server 2008

I have given the highest access to the whole modx directory but made no difference.
    I then installed another copy on a different machine running apache, mysql and gallery works fine.
    Does Gallery have sqlsrv support? SQLSRV isn't listed in the Extras download page for Gallery.
    If not, are there any work rounds on getting this to work for MS sql server?

Many thanks... [ed. note: wayne.hh last edited this post 12 years, 2 months ago.]
      • 3 Posts
      Quote from: wayne.hh at Feb 22, 2012, 02:21 AM
      Same issue here

Windows / IIS
      MODX Revolution 2.2.0-pl2 (traditional)
      gallery-1.4.0-rc1
      MS SQL Server 2008

I have given the highest access to the whole modx directory but made no difference.
      I then installed another copy on a different machine running apache, mysql and gallery works fine.
      Does Gallery have sqlsrv support? SQLSRV isn't listed in the Extras download page for Gallery.
      If not, are there any work rounds on getting this to work for MS sql server?

Many thanks...

try to change in:
      \\www\\assets\\components\\gallery\\connector.php
      line: 34
      require_once dirname(dirname(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)))).'/config.core.php';
      change on:
      require_once dirname(dirname(dirname(dirname(__FILE__)))).'/manager/config.core.php';
        • 2 Posts
        Revo 2.3.2
        Gallery 1.7.0
        My folders already had permissions of 755 but still I couldn't create Albums. My remote host had the same files and data as my local setup so I thought the problem HAD to be something to do with the remote web server.
        The answer for me was that FILES within the gallery folder should have permissions 644.
        Wish I had asked my host provider many hours earlier.