We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 39 Posts
    I have the same pb, however I’m not allowed to modify http.conf ...

The very strange thing is that it happens everytimes with IE, never with FF !!! Moreover, when I tried from another location, it happened with FF !!!

Tristan

EDIT: after reading again the first post, I realized this is not exactly the same symptom: my pb is that either the top bar, the left pane or the center pane does not appear. Instead, I have an error message: "Failed to create the database connection!" ...
    • I have an error message: "Failed to create the database connection!" ...

Unfortunately, sounds suspiciously like an overloaded shared server. I suspect you pay US $8 or less per month?
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 39 Posts
        Yes, 2$/month, including the domain .fr !
        The only thing that troubles me is that when I’m using FF from my home, everythings goes fine ...
        • Overloaded servers respond differently at different times of the day. When you get home may be after hours and on lighter loads. Unfortunately with hosting there’s a degree of truth to you get what you pay for.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me