We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 5 Posts
    Hmmmm....... sorry but I decided to just do an external contact us form. I can probably do what ever you want in the second site but my own personal site..... I’ve had to abandon some of the features of having modx like the login because I don’t really feel like trying to rebuild the poker fourm that is already up.

If you can tell me exactly what is is you want me to do I can do it or I can make an account in Modx for you and you can play around with it a bit. I’m probably gonna delete the site anyway.

It’s smakahoeuniversity.com and no that is not my stupid idea. That was someone elses brain fart who’s trying to be an internet millionaire selling t-shirts and being ghetto online.

I’d like to help solve any problems that can be fixed but I’m operating on litterally 3/4 of a brain. The stroke I had this year at the ripe old age of 36 damn near killed me and wiped about 1/4 of my brain out.

My site is Beermantm.com of course and it’s my own personal playground I’m building. The sites are almost duplicates and I can’t get a lot of the features of modx to work on either site. Both are on Go daddy shared servers.
      • 5 Posts
      Sorry - Mail system reports failure in sending message
      The most likely cause is an invalid return email address.

Note: If ISP mail() function is blocked, Webmaster should try SMTP option
        • 31 Posts
        I have been wrestling with the same issue. Last night I found a method that worked. Instead of using GMail for SMTP services (all my personal email addresses are hosted using google mail) I am using the SMTP Relay that GoDaddy provides. In the website I have the "SMTP Hosts" system setting set to "relay-hosting.secureserver.net" (no quotes). This is not using authentication.