We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 160 Posts
    That’s definitely a draft of a blog post I’m working on ... lol.

Wendy is right. That needs to be front page. And hopefully someday soon one of my sites will be in that list. *fingers crossed and climbing the learning curve*
      "I’d love to change the world but I can’t find the source code . . ."

Custom ModX Templates
      • 345 Posts
      Over in another thread, I read about the site www.modxhost.com set up as a demo/tutorial site. I can’t remember who is creating it and the contact link doesn’t seem to work. But I would like to say that TVs and @bindings are two areas I would really like to see some examples and tutorials on how it was created.

Specificly some of the more complex things like ...

(TVs) ... can also have "widgets" attached to them to create things more easily like data grids, select boxes, pop-up lists and so on.

(@bindings) ... flat file uploaded to a specific directory on your web server that’s then parsed into a data grid

• 7,075 Posts
        Quote from: jbjones at May 15, 2006, 07:23 AM
        Over in another thread, I read aboutthe site www.modxhost.com set up as a demo/tutorial site. I can’t remember who is creating it and the contact link doesn’t seem to work.

It’s Starbuck, you can contact him via PM via the forum smiley
          .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id