We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 50 Posts
    Hi All,

I do exactly what Deaver said, but I use the last FckEditor (2.6.2) that I downloaded from Modx (0.9.6.3) repository : http://modxcms.com/FCKEditor-583.html.

After install, I got this :

Setup will now attempt to setup the database:
    Creating connection to the database: OK!
    Selecting database `mycms`: OK!
    Plugin:
    FCKEditor: Installed

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFullTableName() on a non-object in F:\Mydata\MyWeb\mymodx.com\www\manager\processors\cache_sync.class.processor.php on line 100

And I can’t find FckEditor at Manager area (after login to backend).
    Why ?

Thanks.
    Best Regards,
    - pedma -
      • 1 Posts
      Hello,

I have exactly the same problem as pedmajungne: sad

Setup will now attempt to setup the database:
      Creating connection to the database: OK!
      Selecting database `mycms`: OK!
      Plugin:
      FCKEditor: Installed

Fatal error: Call to a member function getFullTableName() on a non-object in F:\Mydata\MyWeb\xxxxx\www\manager\processors\cache_sync.class.processor.php on line 100

Thanks for youy help smiley

doudy

• @doudy: If you can access the manager and clear your cache, you should be golden. I’m not sure why the cache sync process is failing in this custom installer, but unless it deleted the cache files and didn’t recreate them, it should not matter. If you cannot access the manager, then reply back and perhaps someone familiar with this add-on can help diagnose the problem.
          • 360 Posts
          Opengeek
          I’m having the same problem and clearing the cache doesn’t help. Any ideas?
            There are no boring projects. Only boring executions. ~ Etzkorn
            www.impress-design.com
            • 12 Posts
            Never Mind