We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Quote from: rthrash at Mar 29, 2007, 03:00 AM

I think that’s probably not a good option for Tiny-editable content, pixelchutes.

I should have been more clear: By "contains" I did not mean "equal to". In other words, the content I am experiencing this with is a rather large HTML Snippet, containing the beginning tags of an HTML table at the very end. However, I see your point. I’ll bump it up to Template-level and solve my problem wink
      Mike Reid - www.pixelchutes.com
      MODx Ambassador / Contributor
      [Module] MultiMedia Manager / [Module] SiteSearch / [Snippet] DocPassword / [Plugin] EditArea / We support FoxyCart
      Try disabling the Cleanup option in the plugin configuration. I did that and repeated the test using the code from the third post and TinyMCE doesn’t remove anything from the code. smiley

Jeff
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
      • Quote from: Bravado at Apr 11, 2007, 01:50 AM

Try disabling the Cleanup option in the plugin configuration. I did that and repeated the test using the code from the third post and TinyMCE doesn’t remove anything from the code. smiley

Jeff

Nice, Jeff! Cleanup option! Who would’ve thought? cool
          [Module] MultiMedia Manager / [Module] SiteSearch / [Snippet] DocPassword / [Plugin] EditArea / We support FoxyCart
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • Quote from: rthrash at Apr 11, 2007, 02:10 AM

Maybe the cleanup option should be disabled by default, or at least thoroughly documented?

Hmm, maybe. Personally, I’d like it. However, I must admit that if any documentation exists for TinyMCE, I’ve never read it! lipsrsealed

• Quote from: Bravado at Apr 11, 2007, 01:50 AM

Jeff

Hmm...I am still experiencing issues with TinyMCE inserting Unwanted BLANK space:

<p>&nbsp;</p>

I am using v2.1.0 (and Cleanup option DISABLED) ...new public beta 0.9.6 RC2?

Should Cleanup prevent seemingly random blank space insertion? Also, it appeared to clean up my self-ending tags: e.g.
              =
              sad

Maybe I’m going crazy and this was re-written BEFORE I turned off Cleanup, but either way I’ve got my eye on you..er, it. wink