We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 277 Posts
    Ok a brand new installation of the same installation (0.9.6.1p2) that works locally perfect and the problem persists.

« MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
      Error: 	include_once() [function.include-once]: Unable to access /var/www/vhosts/steck.ch/httpdocs/assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php	 
      Error type/ Nr.: 	Warning - 2	 
      File: 	/var/www/vhosts/steck.ch/httpdocs/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()'d code	 
      Line: 	17	 

Parser timing
      MySQL: 	0.0031 s	(4 Requests)
      PHP: 	0.0310 s	 
      Total: 	0.0341 s

When I disable PHx the site loads but I have a problem with a wayfinder call with looks like this
    [[Wayfinder? &startId=`[[UltimateParent? &topLevel=`3`]]` &level=`2` &hideSubMenus=`1` &outerTpl=`outerTpl` &rowTpl=`rowTpl` &hereTpl=`hereTpl` &innerTpl=`innerTpl`]]

OK the problem with wayfinder is solved the call needs to be [!Wayfinder? !] then it works

I really don’t know what is going on. Could this problem come from the fact that this site is for the moment only available through a dns entry and not yet in the officially - doesn’t make sense either.

• 277 Posts
      OK we found the problem. I had to change the include call from

include_once $modx->config['rb_base_dir'] . "plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php";

to
      include_once $modx->config"[(base_url)]/assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php";

this must have to do with the DNS not being active yet. Hope this does not lead to other problems.
      • FWIW, rb_base_dir should not be used by any code other than the resource browser (i.e. rb_).
          • 41 Posts
          I think you want the path there...

include_once $modx->config[’base_path’] . "assets/plugins/phx/phx.parser.class.inc.php";