We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,336 Posts
    Yes, a bit strange. I remember something like this fault occuring in my development testing of auditor analysis way back but I thought I’d cured it. I’ve not seen this in 1.0 or 1.1 on any of my test boxes. Anyway glad you worked it out, also thanks for posting this.
      Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
      • 59 Posts
      Has anyone been using the plugin recently? Any issues with the latest 1.0.2 ?
        • 7 Posts
        I have implemented the auditor-analysis tool just today. It took some editing (very little), but it works with MODX 1.0.4.

In order to get it to function I had to replace every instance of the php function "split()" with "explode()". Since the author wasn’t using regular expressions, only a single delimeter, this solution works. The parameter type and order are the same from split() to explode(), so just drop it in.

I am noticing four instances per document version, perhaps this is how it is supposed to work.
          • 1 Posts
          Where can I download this tool? The provided download link is broken: http://bitez.hobby-site.com/index.php?id=63&relPath=projects/modx-auditor-analysis

This whole site is unavailable. Any help is greatly appreciated.
            • 1,336 Posts
            Hi,

PM me with an email address and I'll supply you with a zip for it, I've been meaning to fix this for a while.

Use MODx, or the cat gets it!