New Community Forums are coming. Watch this space for news.
Subscribe: RSS
  • OK, version 1.4 now released, works with Evo 1.0.0. Until it works its way through into extras you can find it here :-

http://bitez.hobby-site.com/assets/site/software/projects/auditor/auditor_1.4.zip
      Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
    • Quote from: shamblett at Sep 07, 2009, 10:39 AM

OK, version 1.4 now released, works with Evo 1.0.0.

Very good news, thank you for the update shamblett.
      • Hey guys,

I was hoping that someone had a better step by step process in implementing auditor to my version of modX.

I have version 1.0.0 and downloaded the latest version of Auditor 1.4.

I get this error when I try to run the module:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: mysqli in assets/modules/auditor/php/main_body.php on line 738

Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Matt
        • Yes, that’s probably because you don’t have the mysqli interface in your php installation, you need to install the mysqli.so php module onto your platform. This should be compiled into your PHP 5 installation. It’s not MODx 1.0.0 as such.
            Use MODx, or the cat gets it!
          • Yeah...

I see that now. I just learned that we have a managed server and don’t have the software to be able to take advantage of mysqli. I am also pretty sure that we don’t have the latest version of MySQL.

I think we are at 5.0 >:(.

So I might have to suggest to our team to go the dedicated server way so that we can install the software we need.

Thanks for the update and response.

Matt