We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 19 Posts
    Thanks garryn.

Altough I’m only using ff 2 - it could feasibly be a firebug problem. However the cache clearing and turn off seems to have done the trick - I have my tree back.
    Thats just what I needed.
      • 66 Posts
      hello sorry i was too late to reply for this thread
      the document tree is dispeared because the AJax class is not defined in your mootools core
      if you updated the mootools.js 1.1 version to 1.2 infile manager/media/mootools/
      please add AJAX class from version 1.1 into 1.2 core or update the mootools core back to 1.1 version

let me know if it not works
        • 66 Posts
        hello sorry i was too late to reply for this thread
        i got this problem yesterday when i have updated mootools to version 1.2
        the document tree is dispeared because the AJax class is not defined in your mootools core
        if you updated the mootools.js 1.1 version to 1.2 infile manager/media/mootools/
        please add AJAX class from version 1.1 into 1.2 core or update the mootools core back to 1.1 version
        you will get your tree back

if you want to use 1.2 without adding Ajax class to 1.2 core you need to use Request call in many places where Ajax is used before
        it was a big task

let me know if it not works