We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7,075 Posts
    Thanks Ryan for the fix, I’ll try this ASAP !
      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
      • 1,495 Posts
      Ryan, I try it, and it mess up the edit content button as well.

Ehmm, I try a quick fix, which I don’t know whether it’s a good idea or not, but I change the h1 tag into div tag.

Here is the file that you need to substitue with the one that comes from MODx. Remove the .txt extension, and overwrite the one on assets/modules/quickedit/.

Adam, let me know if it’s not permitable to change the h1 tag into div.

Thanks
        Wendy Novianto
        [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
        [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
        • 7,075 Posts
        Personnally, the first fix I came up with was changing the h1 by an h6 (pretty unused) tag...

I think if Ryan’s css fix works (didn’t test yet), it’s better to go that way...

MODx est l'outil id
        • What was happening is that the H1 in the QE styles had no explicit background or underline set, and so they could inherit whatever the "site defined" values were. Now they do.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 7,075 Posts
            I didn’t take time to look into your fix or check if it works, but your explanation answers it, always seems obvious when others find the fix smiley

Tested : it works as expected smiley

MODx est l'outil id
              • 171 Posts
              It works if you go back to 0 all the value. I have a text-indent value on h1 so I add text-indent:0 in output.css
              Thanks Ryan